Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

I don't understand this...well I do but it boggles the mind. I own a business, charge my business for putting a logo on the side of my truck, then charge my business an outrageous amount for doing so. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "robbing Peter to pay Paul". Im sure there are some accountants out there that can explain this further. Laundering money. There are some pencil necks within the FBI that would love to dig into all of this.

• Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If NFL provides the indemnity, it wouldn't be an issue for the buyer, thus raising the sales price.

O.k.  If the NFL provides the indemnity Snyder was ( supposedly ) asking for, and that wouldn't be a problem for the buyer, who would it be a problem for ? 

Or in other words, who would pay for, those either purposely or " accidentally " undisclosed financial liabilities ?

21 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

O.k.  If the NFL provides the indemnity Snyder was ( supposedly ) asking for, and that wouldn't be a problem for the buyer, who would it be a problem for ? 

Or in other words, who would pay for, those either purposely or " accidentally " undisclosed financial liabilities ?

The other owners would need to vote to indemnify him. The other owners shared the 1.6 billion settlement between the Rams and St. Louis. Dan is saying I want the same. He’s not going to get it but that’s what he’s asking for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

I got dibs on her already and I only have an ex-wife.

You'll probably have to wait. I'm sure she'll wait until the signatures are dry on the divorce papers, and until then I'm sure the pool boy will do just fine.

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The other owners would need to vote to indemnify him. The other owners shared the 1.6 billion settlement between the Rams and St. Louis. Dan is saying I want the same. He’s not going to get it but that’s what he’s asking for.

If that's the case, you would think Snyder would already know the deal on that before putting the team up for sale..

11 minutes ago, profusion said:

You'll probably have to wait. I'm sure she'll wait until the signatures are dry on the divorce papers, and until then I'm sure the pool boy will do just fine.

In her defense the pool boy was necessary. Dan was only servicing the shallow end of the pool.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

If that's the case, you would think Snyder would already know the deal on that before putting the team up for sale..

Of course he did (even if he didn't have direct knowledge, any competent advisor would have told him there's little to no chance).  It could be a "nothing to lose by asking" situation or it could be posturing for "I really tried to sell, but too many issues".  It could also be a warning shot across the bow by the league telling Snyder to get on with it and sell it already.  Any number of possibilities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I doubt that. After all, she married a milquetoast in Snyder.

There's a reason Jerry is the one owner who likes Snyder. Oh, also Captain Handy Bob Kraft. Heard they just loved being on the yacht with the Snyders. "Danny boy, go fix us another drink. We'll keep Tonya company." 

At this point I would love to see him forced out and get a fraction of what he would have received.

I hope his yacht sinks to the bottom of the Mediterranean after having all fluids, plastics, etc removed so that it can become a reef for ocean creatures. 

I hope his mansion on the hill in Maryland slides into the Potomac, all because he clear cut the woods. I hope it becomes a refuge for river animals such as turtles and otters. 

Then I want him to be placed in jail, but due to his stature it should be a juvenile detention center where he is forced to take GED classes and work in the cafeteria. 

Finally, as has been alluded to in pictures, I want Bezos to take over and wed his soon-to-be ex-wife Tanya. 

After that's all said and done, I want Tom Cruise to portray him in a movie directed by Michael Bay in which Snyder ends up in a ball of flames at the end. 

Fin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Will the new owner have to take on all of Snyder’s debt? 

The new owner acquires the TEAMS finances and any debt on the teams balance sheet (and those will be factors in negotiating the sale price). The teams finances and Snyders personal finances are not the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

How long will it take the new owner to overhaul facilities?

also a new facility has to cost tens of millions. That’s chump change on the scale of billions but it’s not a cheap expense. Hopefully they act on that fast although they might want to wait for a full scale investment to colocate with the new stadium. 

I guess ashburn could get a facelift in the meantime 

Demolish it, and start fresh imo, however long it takes. Too much bad stuff went down there

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Not really. He knows they want him out. He’s saying if I’m out I don’t want any lingering burdens. Let me walk away with my money and if anything blows up after I’m gone, you guys pick up the tab. To him it’s a reasonable ask but the other owners are not going to agree to pay for a mess he created particularly if there is a fraud possibility that calls into question the buyout of Fred Smith and Schar. That’s a $1.5 billion dollar risk hangout out there.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Demolish it, and start fresh imo, however long it takes. Too much bad stuff went down there

Depends on if they plan on moving the operation alongside the new stadium digs.

If they are going to build a new facility anyway, we just need a facelift to "run out the clock". It be a waste of money to tear it down or do some massive overhaul when we sot a new building coming in a couple years.

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Depends on if they plan on moving the operation alongside the new stadium digs.

If they are going to build a new facility anyway, we just need a facelift to "run out the clock". It be a waste of money to tear it down or do some massive overhaul when we sot a new building coming in a couple years.

I thought there was some consideration to selling the Ashburn real estate holdings given their value. In which case, it makes sense to start fresh elsewhere.