Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Indy ~ Jim Irsay The People's Champ Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

1638968134_ScreenShot2022-10-30at7_15_40PM.thumb.png.beb0abb1113fde9d33d365ef2e549a12.png

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Where are all the overzealous, impatient people who called raw LB prospect Jamin Davis a bust? Haven’t seen them lately. Just doing a health check. Are you all okay?

I'm still not high on the guy.  He's better than he was but that was absolute garbage.  There's no way anyone can claim this guy has played to his draft status.  I don't care that he had no choice in the matter.  The guy makes a play here and there, which is great.  But you almost never hear his named called with anything resembling routine during a game.

A bust?  If you want him to play like a 1st rounder, which he was, then yes.  So far.  IMO, he absolutely is in that regard.  He has a LONG, LONG way to go to earn his status.  He's playing like a 3rd rounder at the moment.

Edited by Redwards
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Thank God Taylor is so good at handling pressure.  The offense looks so amazing today.  

:ols: I could not like this post more.

2 minutes ago, ThisOneGoesTo11 said:

It's hilarious that Ron hasn't found anyone better than the Colts 3rd string QB in 3 years.

He has. Just won’t play him.