Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO. Robinson is the post game interview? I get the story and all. But that is the best they could get for a postgame? Should be Allen. But what ever. I get the the narrative. 

Allen and Payne were both dinged.  I imagine they both want to get into the locker room if possible

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Don’t worry, Green Bay will drop 40 on us next week.

Nah, but they don't need to, no recievers to be a high powered offense, but ours can't fit its way out a paper bag right now.  They might break us by breaking 20.

I'll be there to see how it goes regardless...

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wentz got 22 pass attempts.  22.  

Fields even got 27.  

If they're going to play offense like this, bench Wentz and play freaking Taylor Hienicke and preserve the 3rd round pick. 

I'm really pissed. The only reason they won is because the Bears are legit awful also. 

Yep let us enjoy some games, more importantly let the WR make some plays. Worring about winning for draft picks is fools gold. Just ask the the Giants they wouldnt trade Young for that tackle for nothing now.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

About the best move Ron has made was not panicking and trading 2 1sts + something else to move up to 8 to get Fields.  

That's what it would have taken and thank God we didn't do that.  

I mean what did he do with those picks though? Davis? And he gave up a 2nd and 3rd for Wentz? Ron is a loser. He just is. 

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

At least that team went 10-6

That was almost 20 years ago.  Such a different NFL back then.  You could still be a run-first, play defense team and win in the 2000's.  

The rule changes have completely negated that at this point.  You have to pass to win, and you have to score points in bunches.  

Just now, CapsSkins said:

This team had three (3) plays on defense where we did not have the proper number of players on the field.

The fact we won this game speaks volumes about just how bad the Bears are.

Rivera and the coaching is legitimately among the worst in the league right now. 

• Like 1

Haven’t posted on here in over a decade but man that was depressing. Really struggling for positives after a *win*. Guess there’s some young guys showing growth. But man the team is regressing week over week. They look worse not better. And there’s no easy answer. Top to bottom organization issues (same as it ever was). Sigh. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2