Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Our first rounder will get taken away anyway.

God I didnt think that - Goodell calls dan tomorrow and says you have two options sell the team or you lose your next 10 first and second round picks for embarrassing the league …. 

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

At least that team went 10-6

Oh yeah, but even after the MNM, where the offense looked dead for 55 minutes, people were still freaking out, especially after how poor the O looked in 2004.

Then we had an early bye at 2-0, played Seattle, and the offense suddenly looked different.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I mean what did he do with those picks though? Davis? And he gave up a 2nd and 3rd for Wentz? Ron is a loser. He just is. 

We would have had to give up our 2022 1st which also means no Dotson.

Fields is not much better than Wentz right now. Actually I might reckon he's worse(but he's more athletic/mobile and on a rookie contract so... *shrug*)

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wentz got 22 pass attempts.  22.  

Fields even got 27.  

If they're going to play offense like this, bench Wentz and play freaking Taylor Hienicke and preserve the 3rd round pick. 

I'm really pissed. The only reason they won is because the Bears are legit awful also. 

To be fair, Heinicke wouldn't be able to work in this type of offense either. If TayTay tried to make this sort of block, he'd get ragdolled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I mean what did he do with those picks though? Davis? And he gave up a 2nd and 3rd for Wentz? Ron is a loser. He just is. 

Davis actually has been playing fairly well this year.  Quietly.  He actually might be a legitimately good player this year and in the future.  

The other first would have been Dotson + all the guys they turned our first round pick into this year, including Mathis and Robinson.  

Trading up for Fields was bad for the Bears and it would have been MUCH MUCH worse for the Commanders because it would have been MUCH MUCH more expensive.

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO. Robinson is the post game interview? I get the story and all. But that is the best they could get for a postgame? Should be Allen. But what ever. I get the the narrative. 

he scored the game-winning TD and yeah the narrative you mentioned. Seems like a pretty cut and dry choice to me 

• Like 1

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Anyone bring up the Fields scramble? Something was fishy about it. Sweat stunts inside which he hadn’t all game. Entire team especially D line didn’t chase. Just very weird 

Yeah, they suck a good amount of the time and are poorly coached, that pretty much explains it. Are you implying it was some sort of fix for the Bears to win? lmao 

1 minute ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Anyone bring up the Fields scramble? Something was fishy about it. Sweat stunts inside which he hadn’t all game. Entire team especially D line didn’t chase. Just very weird 

What, you think the team was out to lose the game and lost that too?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We would have had to give up our 2022 1st which also means no Dotson.

Fields is not much better than Wentz right now. Actually I might reckon he's worse(but he's more athletic/mobile and on a rookie contract so... *shrug*)

Better than Wentz?  As bad as Wentz has been he’s MILES ahead of Fields this season.  People are clowning Wentz for having 99 yards passing.  Fields barely averages more than that.  He has more picks than TDS too.