Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Cooked Crack

And I would like people to explain how "Pine Island Capital" and Michele Flournoy, Secretary Austin and Blinken are any different than what Hunter Biden (and by extension Joe Biden) are being accused of.  Secretary Austin is pretty egregious if you ask me. 

He made $2M in compensation in 4 years, post retirement on the board of directors for defense business.  I would really like to know how he got that job....and what qualifications he has 

Congress barely flinched. 

• 1 month later...

Hunter Biden asks judge in his criminal case to subpoena Donald Trump and ex-DOJ officials

Hunter Biden asked the judge presiding over his criminal gun charge case to subpoena former President Donald Trump and top officials in his Justice Department, arguing that the investigation into him was the direct result of “incessant, improper, and partisan pressure” from Trump and his allies.

The court filing Wednesday asks Judge U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, a Trump nominee, to issue subpoenas to Trump, former Attorney General Bill Barr, former acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, and former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.

"Mr. Biden seeks specific information from three former DOJ officials and the former President that goes to the heart of his defense that this is, possibly, a vindictive or selective prosecution arising from an unrelenting pressure campaign beginning in the last administration, in violation of Mr. Biden’s Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution,” the filing said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

It is so nice we can sit back again and insist there's no WAY they could win..  again.

Saw a stat this morning that 52% of 18-26 yr olds approve of Biden and would vote for him. Made it look like hey, everything's cool.
That isn't a very comforting number, and young people talk a lot of **** and then fail to show up at the polls.

I'm not optimistic.

~Bang

• Sad 2

I’m gonna bet he pardons him on his way out if he loses election 

that’s and easy thing to bet on cause I have doubts it’s even reasonable to think he might lose. 

if he wins I’d think hunters already out of jail so what’s the point?

Edited by tshile

45 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m gonna bet he pardons him on his way out if he loses election 

that’s and easy thing to bet on cause I have doubts it’s even reasonable to think he might lose. 

if he wins I’d think hunters already out of jail so what’s the point?

He is not going to lose. Poll are BS at this point

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

So apparently, Hunter is a friend of Moby and was interviewed for Moby's Podcast. Their relationship started due to their struggles with addiction.  The first part released today.  

Moby, as in Jason Bourne?