Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Answer one question: What success has Dan Snyder had here?

we get it, Snyder sucks…. Both things can be true. My original point still stands, Rivera/Wright and everyone else suck too. 

spare me the culture bull**** when all we’ve been told is that’s what they were hired to do first and foremost… we’re all homers, otherwise we would have left when we retired a good name for this garbage progressive xrap

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

we get it, Snyder sucks…. Both things can be true. My original point still stands, Rivera/Wright and everyone else suck too. 

spare me the culture bull**** when all we’ve been told is that’s what they were hired to do first and foremost… we’re all homers, otherwise we would have left when we retired a good name for this garbage progressive xrap

You didn't answer my question.

Reality is everything changes, except for him. So, why are you blaming Rivera now? This all starts and ends with Dan Snyder. You can ignore it all you like and point the finger at Rivera if it makes you feel better. But nothing will ever change under Snyder. Nothing. There is not one tenth of an ounce of evidence you can point to to the contrary.