Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

I was about to say id be so tickled if this stayed a shutout but of course we get a blow-out safety LOL. Payne is playing to get paid this year. Way to still play hard and still show some ****ing heart and pride.

We should trade Sweat, cut Fuller and WJ3 and give Payne whatever he wants to keep him here.  Mathis is already coming off a major knee injury, letting him leave for nothing would be grounds to nuke the front office, I mean Ron, I mean, whoever made that decision and nodded their head yes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morrissey1972 said:

Maybe I’m overly critical, but every Wentz snap as seemed to be somewhere between a wing and a prayer to me. Slowly processed, slowly released and poorly executed - even on receptions. 

Maybe I’m goofy. 

today it hasn’t been pretty. Past weeks his good throws were damn good, and his iffy ones that still worked out were placed where his WRs could get them. Today…he’s been rocked from the get-go and playing on his heels. Not good