Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

Doesn’t matter. Fire everybody and bring in all new coaches and players and it will look the same. Just like it looked before our current coaches and players got here, and before that version of Snyder era Washington football, and before that one, and the one before that, and the one before that.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I have my issues with Ron, but JDR is the easiest case to be made.Β  Has the defense improved under his leadership at all?Β  I can't say for sure, but I almost wonder if so many resources were put into the D-line that the coaches are basically like "D-Line, you got to make it happen for us because we aren't bringing in any top talent in other positions"Β  Β 

Β 

How do you go into the season with this linebacker group as the starters?Β  Forget Jamin Davis, at least he flashes every so often when used properly (rushing the QB).Β  Everyone else is not NFL starting caliber.Β  Β 

Β 

• Like 2

For those who say Ron is safe; what he has done to be earn that?Β  Β His record as coach and gm has been poor.

Β 

So, we keep him because we all know the next guy is Jim Zorn Jr?

Β 

I'd rather go with stinking with Jim Zorn Jr for 2-3 years than mediocrity of Ron.Β  Once we suffer thru Jim Zorn Jr;

we will then be position to get that QB and seeing Dan toping Gruden's 10/100million salary to get Jim Zorn Jr's

successor.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WEARE1554 said:

Chris Harris is who you replace JDR with

I’d give him a shot but as a pointed out in another thread, this D coaching staff is light in terms of veteran position coaches with prior DC experience who could replace Jack. If Ron doesn’t go to the playoffs, it is going to be tough for him to find a new DC outside the org because Year 4 would effectively be a dead man walking sort of year

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1