Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

I cringe every time I have to go to DC. Even if it is for one day out of the year. 

This is unreal. Hopefully the bullet just grazed him and will have a speedy recovery. 

Same. Its crazy whats going on in the city recently. Or atleast, it seems more recent to me. 

• Like 1

Wild to me that carjacking is still a thing.  Seems with all the technology nowadays, it would be a less lucrative venture.

Get well, BR.

On a side note, an acquaintance of mine was delivering packages for Amazon out of her vehicle in Baltimore at 4am.  She has keyless ignition, got out to drop the package, carjacker pulled off realize he didn’t have the key, backed up and ran over her, and took the key.  I know she has bills to pay and all but you couldn’t pay me enough to deliver packages at 4am in Baltimore.  Thankfully, she’s on the mend.

• Sad 3

Prayers for BR and his family!  🙏 AG shouldn't start due to fumblitis.  J.D. McKissic shouldn't either.  I think you start Jonathan Williams.  He's big, has enough speed and can wear down the Jaguar D.  JMO.  

This is crazy, couldn't wait to watch him play this year and drafted him in fantasy last night, cause I knew he was going to be good. Prayers out for a speedy recovery, as I really would like to see him play for the B&G... Obviously:

1. Real Life

2. Skins Football

100. Fantasy Football 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Get well Brian. I guess we put him on pup or something until he recovers.

Do you know enough about the extent of the injuries to feel confident that a return is even possible? There's not many places you can take a bullet where it would not have a serious impact on your NFL game. Let's just be thankful for now that the young man is alive.

• Like 2

You know what the saddest part of this is? We obviously don’t know the extent of the injuries, hopefully superficial and he’s good to go in a few weeks.

But these carjackers may have not only attempted to or took his car, but potentially his career/life. They stole more than just a car. I know people get desperate and do desperate things but this kind of thing just really hurts my soul. How can people be so callous, cold and egotistical? This is someone’s life, career and property. 

So sad, man.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You know what the saddest part of this is? We obviously don’t know the extent of the injuries, hopefully superficial and he’s good to go in a few weeks.

But these carjackers may have not only attempted to or took his car, but potentially his career/life. They stole more than just a car. I know people get desperate and do desperate things but this kind of thing just really hurts my soul. How can people be so callous, cold and egotistical? This is someone’s life, career and property. 

So sad, man.

When caught, one the charges will be attempted murder.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

When caught, one the charges will be attempted murder.

Charges aren’t enough. They don’t really help BRob. If these injuries are more serious they could cost that man millions of dollars and a ton of heart ache, stress and rehab. 

He has his life, thank God. But the fact he has to be thankful for that because someone wanted his car really, really hurts my soul.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Do you know enough about the extent of the injuries to feel confident that a return is even possible? There's not many places you can take a bullet where it would not have a serious impact on your NFL game. Let's just be thankful for now that the young man is alive.

If he's in stable condition after being shot multiple times, then it didn't hit any organs.

They won't release him from the hospital if he needs surgery and trauma surgery usually happens in the first hour.

Two things to look for with updates. Lucky to be alive!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Charges aren’t enough. They don’t really help BRob. If these injuries are more serious they could cost that man millions of dollars and a ton of heart ache, stress and rehab. 

He has his life, thank God. But the fact he has to be thankful for that because someone wanted his card really, really hurts my soul.

Brian's focus should be on getting better.  That's should be his only focus.  He can worry about his future later.   Should he choose to continue his career, there will be one for him; if he's physically able to. Since we don't know the extent yet, we'll just have to wait and see.   Also, maybe this experience causes him to retire; if that happens, wish him well.

Right know, just focus on recovering.