Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

6 minutes ago, Morrissey1972 said:

It’s not just DC either. Hampton Roads (namely Norfolk/VB) is off the chains right now. Multiple incidents of armed robbery/car jacking every day, in broad daylight. In the last week, three people who I’m close with have been involved in an armed robbery. 

The city of Norfolk is more than 200 cops short right now. 

I have a friend in Portmouth who got shot at and run over with a car this weekend, had his wallet stolen at gunpoint. WHILE HE WAS MOWING A CHURCH LAWN!!!  He usually carries, but didn't think he'd need it on a lawnmower. SMH

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Not really. People getting carjacked all over H street is no exception and really close to Trinidad.

I see...I don't go to that part of town no mo, but heard Trinidad was still in *cough "transition", unlike "Historic" Capitol Hill, which is nearly "complete"...

Almost impossible not to get Sean Taylor flashbacks right about now, but the main difference is it seems like from the start of the reports on the incident Robinson is expected to recover fully, where as with Taylor there was all sorts of uncertainty the entire time.   Awful and awful time for it to happen.  Lets hope the stable condition holds and his body begins the healing process. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Prayers up to Brian. I hope he recovers strong. 

As an aside, you mfers laughed at me awhile ago when I suggested this franchise has been cursed by Dan Snyder. That whole Native American burial ground thing under Fed Ex, I’m not sure if it’s real but that doesn’t matter. And even if it’s there, JKC built that piece of ****, not Snyder. 

What matters is that everything that man has touched has turned to ****.  Everything.  There’s a dark, dark aura around him. 

Snyder is himself the curse. I'll just refer you to my avatar.

23 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Not dancing with anything..What did i say that is so bad?

Dude, I think you're gonna have a bad time.

shake-my-head-thumper.gif

2 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Snyder is himself the curse. I'll just refer you to my avatar.

Dude, I think you're gonna have a bad time.

shake-my-head-thumper.gif

He should just lay low and not post for a few days aka the “Self Ban”.

I’ve done it, it works. 

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Well that is what happens when law abiding people aren't allowed to open or conceal carry firearms in DC..Hope he recovers from his injuries.

If anyone wants to talk about gun control, do so in the threads on that subject in Tailgate, do NOT do it in the Stadium.

11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Step over to the tailgate so we can discuss the 2a bull****

Which is where your comment should have been.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, CommanderCarson said:

So senseless. Unfortunately I feel like everything being private and cryptic is not good news when it comes to impacting playing career. That being said, the important part here is that he has his life. Please get well soon Brian, so so so bummed.

I feel like that’s a pretty standard line this early into a tragic event like this, though.  I mean, it would be pretty tone deaf for them to say he will be back by week 4 or something. We just have to wait, see, and pray.  If they’re still talking about respecting privacy in a week or two, then there may be something ominous.