Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Ron's New Team vs Ron's Old Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1002617961_ScreenShot2022-08-13at4_09_48PM.thumb.png.bd0d4fe38fd812c9ec0f604ffe85d3e8.png

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Best thing in the first half: BRob scoring the TD

Worst thing in the first half: me forgetting mckissics new number 

I LOVED 41 for him. Just a unique number for a unique player. I dislike his change but good for him. But the number of times in camp reporters have claimed it’s McKissic whenever it’s 41 is astounding. Understandable for a fan but as a reporter? Especially how much they all complain about the franchise getting simple stuff wrong? Lol come on man

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Hall will be first rookie rb probably followed by Walker with Penny injury prone. Spiller is in the mix. I would say 10th round maybe slightly better 

Pierce in Houston is a good play.  Though I have no understanding of ADP.  We do auctions like real Americans.  🤣

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

jesus christ. Doc is pissed off we lost the first half of the first preseason game and made sure to make it known he's not happy or encouraged. Albert had to chuckle and try to calm him some. someone get this garbage off the tv. it's been doom and gloom, caricature-like tough-guy, drill sergeant, bootstrap, guts and glory, macho man/prove your manhood bs the entire game. 

Yeah, when I saw Doc is the color analyst, I'm not exactly thrilled.  His commentary all sounds the same after about 5 minutes - "punch 'em in the mouth"... "these are pros that you're playing"... 🙄

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, someone remind me why theisman isn’t our preseason broadcaster with Kenny Albert? 

(Im indifferent on doc walker, just wondering where theisman went 

I dont know for sure, but I wonder if him leaking the name last offseason put him in the dog house with the team...

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

These uniforms are growing on me like a malignant cyst. I hate them.

The helmets look weird way up here in the nose bleed section.

I hope Fans pick the saddest mascot btw, or Cobra Commander 

• Like 1