Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Spaceman Spiff

On 11/3/2022 at 2:51 PM, Dan T. said:

No problem.  All 50 tickets have the same numbers.

think-smart.gif

The thing is, if you are dumb enough to think you can win with those numbers then why not spend a few more $ to buy more tickets with the same numbers to guarantee that if anyone else wins that you will keep the vast majority.

Science!

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Haha 1

Id go in with bezos and jayz and buy the team... then convince them to let ES vote on our draft picks. Then have contests where two of you could be oc and dc for a sunday. Id bring back the old unis...**** these steeler uniforms we always lose in. Billions for Burgundy ****

• Haha 1

I went ahead and got 10 tickets, usually would do more but whatever. Also stopped by the liquor store last night after dinner and had my girlfriend buy one, hopefully she shares with me 😄

11, 32, 33, 44, 53 Powerball 21

Good luck! 💰💰💰💰💰

I got an email from cash app this morning and it prompted me to check my account which I haven’t done in months. I had $115 in there from the Spring when I helped my nephew move, I think. I don’t remember. Since it was money that I wasn’t counting on having, I did the responsible thing and invested it into $114 in powerball tickets. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

We need noone to win until the jackpot reaches an after tax amount of 7 billion. Don’t know what the jackpot would have to be, for their to be after tax amount of 7 billion.

Why that high; the winner would buy the Commanders.

it would be some degenerate Washington fan that would win that much money and then blow it on this trash team 

• Haha 1