Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Spaceman Spiff

Say goodbye without saying goodbye…..

7 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'll be purchasing a few.  

My state's educational system needs the coin.   

Which gets moved to the general fund if needed and then used on whom so ever has a clue.

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Bought another $50 worth of tickets.  I think it is a waster of money but Buzzette points out the she has puked more than that in alcohol in a night.

i had never thought of it like that.  I have definitely forcefully ejected more than 50 bucks worth of booze in a night.  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Bought another $50 worth of tickets.  I think it is a waster of money but Buzzette points out the she has puked more than that in alcohol in a night.

I understand your point, but not finding the argument compelling.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Nope.

Probably still a better experience than putting 50 on the Megan millions….

Probably true, but I have little memory of those kinds of nights.  They start off great though.  

Good story. Don't usually have generous CEOs like this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/raising-canes-todd-graves-buys-50000-mega-millions-tickets-for-employees/

Raising Cane's CEO says he bought 50,000 Mega Millions tickets to share with employees

By Gina Martinez

July 25, 2022 / 8:01 PM / CBS News
ws

Raising Cane's CEO Todd Graves said that he has purchased 50,000 Mega Millions tickets and promised to share the $810 million prize with all of his employees if one of the tickets hits the jackpot.

Graves showed off the purchase with a video of multiple Mega Millions tickets being printed along with the caption, "POV: You just bought 50,000 Mega Millions tickets for your Raising Cane's crewmembers."

"Buying 50,000 lottery tickets is harder than you think! Hoping to share the winning jackpot with our 50,000 @RaisingCanes Crew." Graves wrote on Twitter

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Stephen King ending befitting my luck:  I die of a heart attack from excitement as I read off the winning numbers. Then my heirs discover I misread the ticket and they win nothing. 

But first they have to quit their jobs and burn bridges with everyone they know.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t know how no one hit it. There are only on round 300 million possible combinations. I would think they sold at least they many tickets for the last drawing.

According to this it was 166mil tix sold last draw,  but that also included just jackpot tickets. Also, what momma said.

https://www.lottoreport.com/ticketcomparison.htm

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t know how no one hit it. There are only on round 300 million possible combinations. I would think they sold at least they many tickets for the last drawing.

So conceivably a billionaire could purchase tickets for every possible combination and be assured of winning.

... Logistics of doing that aside

16 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So conceivably a billionaire could purchase tickets for every possible combination and be assured of winning.

... Logistics of doing that aside

Yea,  but if you have to split the jackpot you loose money.

right now you’d have to spend about 600 million to be guaranteed to win that much, unless you had to split it. Not exactly exciting.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84