Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Spaceman Spiff

Semi-retire at 52, grow my hair out like a Viking, buy a Mazda dealership to keep the money moving, get stoned and lounge around the pool cranking old Tears 4 Fears and Peter Tosh songs, get a Swedish/Hot Stone massage twice a month, shop for property in the Bahamas just in case the Nazis take over, etc.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

To use a number, say it was $350 million.

Go.

Also, obligatory:

I'm with Peter.  I'd do absolutely nothing. 

I’d become best friends with you and go halfsies on the prize money with you, cutie.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 2

If I wanted to go a bit crazy I'd dust off one of my old plays, hire a top director and Broadway-level crew and cast and mount it. I figure that might cost me 10-20 million, but it'd be friggin' amazing. Long ago, I did get to see one of my works on Broadway, but it was 78th and Broadway and produced as an Equity Showcase. It was pretty successful and hearing an audience laugh and gasp and mutter in reaction to my imaginings is something that I cherish, but seeing my work done by the best and working and rewriting it to maximize its potential would be the dream. Well... One of them.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Probably,  a small security force might be needed to survive in the upcoming Maga hell.

The odds of these individuals in your security force not being MAGA are slim, recommend layers of security that don't work for the highest bidder.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

New political party, new political platform, PAC (maybe); start really fighting the system...

Like it, hope it includes stopping stuff like Citizens United, because you saying PAC jus have to say Outlook we are in a class war with billionaires, millions clearly aren't enough.

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I'll hire foreign force.

I see...don't expect your mercenaries, no matter where they are from, to carry similar values to you.  I stand by my advice, humans aren't a security control you can actually control, that's why they are weakest link in any security program (especially cyber).

25 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Semi-retire at 52, grow my hair out like a Viking, buy a Mazda dealership to keep the money moving, get stoned and lounge around the pool cranking old Tears 4 Fears and Peter Tosh songs, get a Swedish/Hot Stone massage twice a month, shop for property in the Bahamas just in case the Nazis take over, etc.

I didn't know you'd already hit the lottery!  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Map out a % to gift everyone I like, not necessarily family, but close family, friends, co-workers, etc. to help make their lives a little easier.

Purchase a private jet & travel the world before I determine where exactly I wish to purchase real estate to call home(s).

Play an absolute **** ton of golf.  Shmooze my way into playing Augusta, somehow some way.

- Pay off every bill and debt

- Set up my daughter, brother, sister, ex-wife, niece, nephew, and 2 brothers-in-law so they can all do the same

- Order a pizza, tip really well

- Buy new camera equipment

- Take a month off and travel with new camera equipment

- Order another pizza

- Brag on ES, type a ****load of "lols" and dare anyone to make fun of me

- Pick several underfunded charities to donate to

- Create a will

• Haha 1

200.gif

Take care of the people and causes I want to. Then go very low key. Don't need a lot of attention. Would get a few different homes for different times of the year. Find hobbies I like. Listen to records. Get fresh air. Look at the internet a lot less. 

• Like 1