Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Spaceman Spiff

When I was 6 or 7ish, my parents had a nanny to help around the house.  She took my to bingo a few times and once, lottery scratch-offs were being handed out at the door and I won $100.  My parents made me start my first bank account with that money, which with interest was probably up to a cool $101.24 by the time I got to high school.

The only other thing where I can remember remote success was years ago, the VA lottery had a game called Win 4 Life.  Grand prize was something like $1,000 a week for the rest of your life, or probably 20 years if it was capped.  Not 1 billion but certainly not something to sneeze at.  Anyway, I did a random draw at the deli down the street from my office and hit four of the six numbers, which was only worth like $20.  I let it ride with more tickets and the next week, one of my lines hit 4 of six again for another $20.

"This game is easy" I thought, getting sucked in because it had less numbers to choose from and much better odds.  I never won again. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-teenager-won-36-million-in-the-lottery-with-the-first-ticket-she-ever-bought-for-fun/ar-AA175PQs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=074398bc210544ab94415e4ce6e96cdf

A Canadian teenager won $36 million in the lottery with the first ticket she ever bought.

University student Juliette Lamour, 18, said that her grandfather had suggested that she buy the ticket.

The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation announced that Lamour was the winner of the C$48 million ($36m) prize in a statement on Friday.

"While there have been other 18-year-old lottery winners across Canada in recent years, no one has won as much as Juliette," the company said.

• 5 months later...

Funny. Everything I'd immediately think about if I won has little to nothing to do about fun/pleasure, and Everything to do about setting up for the end of civilization as we know it.

I'd def spend a solid week or two neck deep in ass/titties at all the good strip clubs tho..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Funny. Everything I'd immediately think about if I won has little to nothing to do about fun/pleasure, and Everything to do about setting up for the end of civilization as we know it.

I'd def spend a solid week or two neck deep in ass/titties at all the good strip clubs tho..

We think alike up to a            point....

• Haha 2

Got mine a little while ago, 5 sets...3 are mine, 2 QP.

I also got 5 sets of Fantasy 5...daily state game for $1/play, also 3 mine & 2 QP...starts around $100,000 & got close to $1M not too long ago.  It's only at $125,000 today, but I'll take it.  The saying here is "Any Jackpot Is A Good Jackpot!"   :headbang:

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1