Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wentz Traded to Washington for 2 3rd Rounders per Bleacher Report

Reaper Skins

1 minute ago, kwitt said:

Philly must be mortified.  They traded him out of conference so he wouldn't haunt them for years to come and now he is back in the division after only one year!

Carson the Friendly Ghost? 

I doubt he'll be haunting anyone. Only our dreams. We'll see I guess. Same old, same old for this garbage scowl. 

Edited by Dissident2
  • Like 4

Lol anyone who wants to justify this is a rose colored glasses wearing homer and I got nothing to say to you.

for everyone else, this is a joke and we all know it. Another Fitzpatrick, another mediocre bullsh*t qb. And another year where we have literally no shot of even contending for a playoff run. You think they laugh at us for the name? This is even worse. What a freaking joke. This team just can’t stop shooting itself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

The Browns got a multitude of picks for Wentz, allowing the Eagles to draft him. The Eagles got picks in a trade with the Colts as they picked up Wentz. The Colts got picks as they traded away Wentz a year later to the Commanders. Sadly I doubt we’ll be that fortunate.

The Eagles are laughing at us today and for the rest of next season.  Hope we will be drafting a rookie quarterback.  He failed with two different teams.

This is why you cannot let a defensive minded Head Coach pick your quarterback.  You need a General Manager who can spot talent.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I'm jus glad it didn't cost us a first, which should still be used on a QB this year.

Best case scenario is he returns to the MVP talk form he had the year he got injured and Foles won the Super Bowl for them later that same year.

Most likely scenario is he never plays 17 games in a season for us and will burn his bridge here two like he did with Philly and Indy.

This is a high-upside bandaid, but a bandaid none the less, not a long term solution.

Please, please, draft a fn qb with the first round pick this year, don't wait do it now.  We might be mediocre or a playoff team next couple years, so our first round pick won't get any higher then it is right now the next couple seasons.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kwitt said:

Philly must be mortified.  They traded him out of conference so he wouldn't haunt them for years to come and now he is back in the division after only one year!

My brothers friends response to me (he’s an eagles fan) : hey, i have a wentz jersey you can borrow….it’s in green though….

• Like 1
  • Haha 5