Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wentz Traded to Washington for 2 3rd Rounders per Bleacher Report

Reaper Skins

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Wiffed again.  RR loses yet again.  :(  

I mean, he's not a good option.  But there were no good options.  It's an underwhelming but "Ok" move.  Better than paying Trubisky 10+ just to watch him be confused by simple concepts like the 'Hot Read', or 'How to spell his name'.

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

I would have rather he missed. He foul tipped the ball into his face and still has to take more swings. 

So you're saying he's going to turn into Max Sherzer with a broken nose and a shiner, then play amazingly well while pissed off?

• Haha 1

His previous coach wanted to get rid of him after 1 season and after trading away a first rounder for him. They even talked about letting him go without compensation. And we pay two thirds and 28m for that dude. 

I am sorry, but that's the absolute opposite of what I wanted us to do...

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

So who would you have signed or traded for?

I guess you are right...No Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers. They are probably going to get a lot for Jimmy G. Not sure what they could have done. They called everyone. Get Malik at 11 and develop him as well.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I bet he gets hurt and Heinicke plays all year again. 

I'd rather get punched by Darons Dad in the face and nuts every sunday.

I’d rather have AD whip me with a stick like does with his 5 year old boy!

Edited by petey hodge
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Commander Adama said:

I guess you are right...No Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers. They are probably going to get a lot for Jimmy G. Not sure what they could have done. They called everyone. Get Malik at 11 and develop him as well.

Beats the hell out of a 2nd for Injured Jimmy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok maybe i am in the minority but certainly can do worse.   Sure he has been in a slump for few years… but thats why we are getting him at this trade value…

Count me in as someone that is looking forward to watching Wentz play for us next year.

this is a Win for us not a lose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My reaction:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hrs88ztnqbqx42sj3s

I don't hate Wentz in a vacuum. He's not exciting, but he's one of the best 32 QBs in the world. And he's better than some options (say Trubisky). But he shouldn't cost this much. He should basically be draft pick free. And this trade reeks of people trying to keep their jobs at the expense of what's good for the team. 

Edited by Jericho

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

My reaction:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hrs88ztnqbqx42sj3s

I don't hate Wentz in a vacuum. He's not exciting, but he's one of the best 32 QBs in the world. And he's better than some options (say Trubisky). But he shouldn't cost this much. He should basically be draft pick free.

The attitude of “well glass half full” is getting old. Can we all just agree to boycott the damn games this year so Snyder sells the team? Aren’t you tired of hurting ?

• Like 2

Not good...

Wentz struggled with accountability in his last three seasons in Philadelphia and it hurt his standing with teammates and coaches. But it was the torn ACL that ended his 2017 season and denied him the Super Bowl run that revealed character defects and affected him in certain corners of the locker room.

Sometime before the championship game, Wentz voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success to a group of other injured players, sources with direct knowledge of the incident said. One of the players immediately confronted him and the two eventually had to be separated.

Wentz certainly had his supporters or those that sympathized with the obstacles he faced in Philly. If he was more successful, others would have likely been willing to overlook some of his personality quirks.

Well that won't happen here. This team won't be making a Superb Owl run any time soon! 😉

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

well ... Ron just signed his own exit. A shell shocked has-been QB with no heart. Just what we needed. This franchise and its eval capabilities are a joke. I am sure Eagles are loving this.. they couldn't wait to get rid of him, now they get to destroy him twice a season. 

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm jus glad it didn't cost us a first, which should still be used on a QB this year.

If this is how it shakes out then its not really a bad move imo. We needed to do something

If they dont draft a guy though......woof

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1