Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wentz Traded to Washington for 2 3rd Rounders per Bleacher Report

Reaper Skins

15 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I don't hate the move.  If Wentz plays his average type year, even with TH filling in for a couple games, that's a big upgrade for us.   At the most important position.  Without sacrificing a first rounder, net loss of 2 day 2 picks.   I can live with that.

Unfortunately an upgrade is meaningless. Its elite QB play or bust in this league right now. Anyone who doesnt agree is either unaware or lying to themselves. I fear that its our FO that feels that way as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

🤢🤮

This move makes no sense.  Better off with Heinicken for another year than this trash.

What is it with noodle armed QB's in Washington?

I can only imagine what those conversations are like...

Ron:  "But how noodle is he?"

Colts: "Nobody has more noodle than Prince Harry"

Ron: "Perfect!"

giphy.gif

• Confused 3

5 minutes ago, FrFan said:

"Per Keefer, some concluded that Wentz displayed “a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play.” Frankly, these are exactly the concerns that undermined Wentz’s time with the Eagles." Link

six-million-dollar-man-rebuild-him.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, illone said:

🤢🤮

This move makes no sense.  Better off with Heinicken for another year than this trash.

What is it with noodle armed QB's in Washington?

I can only imagine what those conversations are like...

Ron:  "But how noodle is he?"

Colts: "Nobody has more noodle than Prince Harry"

Ron: "Perfect!"

giphy.gif

This post makes no sense. 

Wentz doesnt have a noodle arm. Stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

While not my preferred option and that's an understatement, paint me in the camp of Wentz being an upgrade over TH - though not by leaps and bounds. An upgrade it is, however in my opinion. Those Eagles v. Commanders games will be something to behold personally. Good luck Carson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

4-1 TD to Picks, 210 ypg, 6'3" 240lbs with wheels and a cannon of an arm. 

This is a great move for us. 

He had meh WRs, shaky Oline and no TE last year and still put up great stats.

I just dont see why all the complaints. I agree with you 100%. Better then Brad Johnson, Mark Brunell type in the past. He has upside and with only giving up what we did we still can get even more weapons for him. This will be the best WRs he's had and best overall offense. Can we add a WR like Coop, Robison or one in the forst 2 rounds in the draft, get a MLB and FS and I'm pretty excited what this team can do. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

I just dont see why all the complaints. I agree with you 100%. Better then Brad Johnson, Mark Brunell type in the past. He has upside and with only giving up what we did we still can get even more weapons for him. This will be the best WRs he's had and best overall offense. Can we add a WR like Coop, Robison or one in the forst 2 rounds in the draft, get a MLB and FS and I'm pretty excited what this team can do. 

This is a win any way you cut it and we didn't have a lot of options. We get an upper echelon QB, for not top tier money and still have our 1rst rounders.

Either he fits into the team and becomes a great addition and we've got one of the better QBs or we cut ties without taking a hit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SkinsNoles21 said:

This post makes no sense. 

Wentz doesnt have a noodle arm. Stupid. 

You guys related or something?  Calm down seminole.

More proof that fans of this team have stockholm syndrome.  

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

This is a win any way you cut it and we didn't have a lot of options. We get an upper echelon QB, for not top tier money and still have our 1rst rounders.

Either he fits into the team and becomes a great addition and we've got one of the better QBs or we cut ties without taking a hit. 

Upper echelon?   His first year he looked like the next IT.   Since then he has been pedestrian at his best.

• Like 2