Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

ISW
@TheStudyofWar

Prigozhin’s apparent start of an armed rebellion is the culmination of his campaign to retain control over his military forces, and he likely views the rebellion as an existential survival effort.

Russian troops realizing its better to die in Russia than in Ukraine?  What a screwed up battle order.  This would be like Blackwater deciding to fight Department of Defense forces.  This will be an interesting development.

9 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

ISW
@TheStudyofWar

Russian troops realizing its better to die in Russia than in Ukraine?  What a screwed up battle order.  This would be like Blackwater deciding to fight Department of Defense forces.  This will be an interesting development.

Funny you mention Blackwater in an analogy, that kind of thing is going around.

Eric Prince is mad jelly

• Like 1

The man on the right is, Vladimir Stepanovich Alekseev.  I just watched a video of his in which he said, "don't do this ... how will the west portray this... only the President should appoint the MOD... we have fought together for 3 years and this is madness." 

53 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Perhaps this is another one of those false flags, nukes fall into Wagner hands, Wagner not Russia uses them, Russia avoids blame.

I'd say anything remotely possible is on the table.
I can only hope whatever happens brings some stability and peace..  but I'm not optimistic. Spirals and ripples.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Sad 1