Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-23-23/h_67557576ed05bcf6688434c3f9daaec6

US officials say they're closely watching Russian situation following Wagner chief's comments

like…

Spoiler

image.gif.4947ad77ab15ee808cfd7cef803d3390.gif

or

Spoiler

0A3FB63F-93C0-4924-A2BB-6BB1F226EB46.gif.7445ef8099bdc36fa227d4cc19367652.gif

I imaging a Wagner run military would be way more aggressive in their tactics. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

This is perfect timing. The people that transitioned to deep sea expert were out of steam on that one so now they can revert back to Ukraine/Russia/war experts and live a second life there

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

maybe look harder cause I’m watching it now 

• Haha 7

Media question to pentagon/White House: what do you know

Pentagon/White House: 🤷‍♂️ we’re watching it

Media to public: pentagon/White House has no idea what’s going on. 

Me: 🤦‍♂️

these are the same people shocked and upset the navy heard the sub implode, told the search and rescue team, but didn’t tell the public. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

these are the same people shocked and upset the navy heard the sub implode, told the search and rescue team, but didn’t tell the public. 

I still remember one of Norman Schwarzkopf's press conferences. 

Reporter observes that the air war has been going on for three nights now. And we'd all seen video of missiles streaking skyward over Baghdad. And we'd all heard that the only place in the world with more air defenses was Moscow. 

And yet, General, you're telling us that we've conducted hundreds of missions?  And we haven't lost a single aircraft, or pilot?  

How do you reconcile those statements?  

And Schwarzkopf drew in a breath to speak. Then paused. And said, slowly, "I ... don't think I want to tell you why their anti-aircraft isn't working better."

I'm cool with the WH not saying what they know, right now. 

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 2

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

If you recall from over a year ago, people saying they wish someone would take out Putin 

well. 

From Wagner bros statements, I don't even think he's even mentioned Putin. He has mentioned the names of a few generals he has had a beef with for a while. I'm not sure if he's making a move against Putin, or trying to knock off the MoD heads and take control himself. 

4 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

From Wagner bros statements, I don't even think he's even mentioned Putin. He has mentioned the names of a few generals he has had a beef with for a while. I'm not sure if he's making a move against Putin, or trying to knock off the MoD heads and take control himself. 

As direct targets as well as anyone who stands in their way. 

the mystery is what is putins response. Last I saw no one knows where he went. Maybe he’s supporting the coup. Maybe he doesn’t care whoever wins will be aligned with him anyways. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

I mean none of this happens without Putin's go ahead. He's got to get rid of him unless he's a dead man. This don't seem like a forgivable action.