Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is FedEx Field cursed?

petey hodge

image.thumb.png.5f91057929a635b4e8d156ba96e636df.png

When we bought the land, did we go cheap on preparing the worksite?  (like Poltergeist)

image.gif.863ddd99a69b62be307ed430119d157b.gif

Will a move back to DC rinse the stink off?  Or will our level of SUCK be tied to the Dark Lord Snyder's ownership in perpetuity (despite any name changes)?

I mean, what's under that field?!?

Poltergeist Swimming GIF - Poltergeist Swimming Pool - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, profusion said:

The curse is Dan Snyder, and he's very much among the living. No need to go hunting for causation.

I was halfway to typing up blame for snyder on saving stadium costs, but then remembered that JKC built it.  LOL

Just now, spjunkies said:

Was that the same end of the field where Gus smushed his head?

WhoppingFarAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

Wasnt that in NYG?

• Like 1

I hope the GIFs get Millennial fans interested in watching their daddys' old classic movie POLTERGEIST, but sadly... we have no millennial fans bc we've been mediocre for a few generations now.  And that makes me SAD.

Jerry Jones is in it.

Poltergeist GIFs | Tenor

And regarding Joe Judge and his comments...

The movie featured Clowns too!

Poltergeist (1982) Toy Clown on Make a GIF

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yes it is. 

I just think Snyder has cursed the entire franchise. You can’t explain everything we’ve had to deal with over the past 22 years any other way. 

Well, actually a very promising theory is that the flux of the magnetic pull of the 47th parallel combined with the slight dip in the seasonal migration of the dodo viewed through the lens of the uncharacteristic explosion of stars two light years away can plausibly explain....

Nah, it's Snyder.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bearrock said:

uncharacteristic explosion of stars two light years away can plausibly explain....

I just wanna say that of all the wild statements I've heard in this thread, this is the worst. Firstly, there are no stars within two light years. Proxima Centauri is roughly 4 light years out. And if there were, and one went supernova, we'd be absolutely screwed. Like Snyder naming himself head coach screwed. We'd enjoy our last home game while being liquefied by gamma radiation...

...which is precisely what I hope happens to all of us if our new name is Commanders.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I just wanna say that of all the wild statements I've heard in this thread, this is the worst. Firstly, there are no stars within two light years. Proxima Centauri is roughly 4 light years out. And if there were, and one went supernova, we'd be absolutely screwed. Like Snyder naming himself head coach screwed. We'd enjoy our last home game while being liquefied by gamma radiation...

...which is precisely what I hope happens to all of us if our new name is Commanders.

Dude. Everyone knows that the only thing gamma radiation does to you is turn you a little green. It'd actually contribute to a great strength program. The downside would be a lot of personal fouls and unnecessary roughing, but a massive gamma ray infusion may be just what this team needs to stop a team on fourth and one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Proxima Centauri can't go supernova. It's not massive enough. It's future is a white dwarf.

Like Dan Snyder.

• Haha 5