Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Bottom Bowl pt. 572

Who wins the game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Toilet bowl Award in the NFCE ?

Our record to date, L, W, L, W, Lx4, Wx4, Lx4.

My OCD says that another loss would spoil the pattern. A win would be acceptable, but I think that a tie would be the most aesthetically pleasing.

Washington FT - 20

New York FT - 20

Also, does anyone else find the word "York" weird. The more you look at it, the weirder it becomes.

Edited by London Kev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Giants look like high school team right now.  Judge I think is headed to becoming the Giants version of Jim Zorn.  

WFT 30

Giants 10

I will be the last hurrah for some of the Heinicke Hive where they argue that he finished on a high note and we now got to build around him and must do something about Scott Turner who is single handedly limiting his ability to reach franchise status. 😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

The Giants are such a clown shoes organization. People praise Mara, however in the last 6 seasons, he's had 4 coaches. None made it into their 3rd year. Tell me again how great an owner Mara is?

Mara sucks, but he's got two rings in this millennium.  While he's incompetent and made bad hires, he's not been at it for 20+ years like Snyder has.

That said, give him time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Mara sucks, but he's got two rings in this millennium.  While he's incompetent and made bad hires, he's not been at it for 20+ years like Snyder has.

That said, give him time.  

Well, his DAD has 2 rings...

• Like 1

my question is do they win and take the chance of dropping out of the top 10 for this coming year's draft? in my opinion, they need to win.  there's really no reason to lose a game to the giants when they will eventually pick twice before our picks. so essentially, why let them screw us 3 times in a row?