Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Bottom Bowl pt. 572

Who wins the game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Toilet bowl Award in the NFCE ?

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I feel this.

At the same time, I also wouldn't mind if we lose so he keeps his job.  I'm alright with the Giants having an inept boob like that for a coach again next year, too.  

LOL good point we are finally in a win win situation 

9 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

LOL good point we are finally in a win win situation 

And somehow, at the same time, we’re also in a lose, lose situation.  

Lose to an inept team we have no business losing to and ending the season on an awful low note, or winning, messing with our draft position and possibly even missing out on a rookie qb.  Ugh.

27-10 WAS

9 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Uh what?  He thinks his fans are going to storm the press box?  What kind of whackadoodle **** is going on over in NY?

Joe Judge seems to be experiencing some odd epic meltdown leading to this game which judging by twitter has amped the Giant fan hatred of him and the whole regime there to extreme levels.  It feels like their version of the Zorn era where things are just crashing down on that organization.  It's wild.

How that manifests with the fans on Sunday I don't know.  But it feels like if the WFT rips them, you are going to hear chants and whatever else displays their fan disgust.

On 1/6/2022 at 7:29 PM, CTskin said:

We really need to find a way to lose. But as they’ve done the last 4 games, I’m sure they’ll let us down.

Among the teams vying for picks 6-13, Washington plays by far the weakest team.  This is the order of where these teams currently pick and who they play:

6.  (5-11) Carolina @ Tampa Bay

7.  (6-10) Seattle @ Arizona

8.  (6-10) Chicago @ Minnesota

9.  (6-10) Washington @ NY Giants

10.  (7-9) Atlanta @ New Orleans

11.  (7-9) Denver hosts Kansas City

12.  (7-9) Minnesota hosts Chicago

13.  (7-9) Cleveland hosts Cincinnati (Added:  *Just saw that Joe Burrow won't be playing.  That helps a lot.)

If Washington wins (and they will), chances are very good they will be picking 12th or 13th in the draft.  If Minnesota loses to Chicago, they will jump in front of Washington.  Based off SOS, Chicago (.520) may remain in front of Washington (.533) even if they win.  Chicago is playing a team with three more wins so they could end up with a better SOS than Washington.  If that happens, Washington will pick before Chicago.  Atlanta could realistically beat New Orleans which would help Washington.  If Atlanta loses, they will jump in front of Washington.  But Carolina, Seattle, Denver, and *Cleveland are playing playoff teams that lead their divisions.  Not good at all.

For those who want a pick higher than #9, Washington must lose then get some very unlikely help.  IMO, a miracle will be needed for Washington to end up with pick #11 if they win and chances are extremely good that they will.  If we want Washington to have the best chance at getting the QB they want without trading up, a loss and unexpected victories by Carolina and Seattle is the only way.

So, of course, they are going to win.

Edited by cakmoney61

11 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Joe Judge seems to be experiencing some odd epic meltdown leading to this game which judging by twitter has amped the Giant fan hatred of him and the whole regime there to extreme levels.  It feels like their version of the Zorn era where things are just crashing down on that organization.  It's wild.

How that manifests with the fans on Sunday I don't know.  But it feels like if the WFT rips them, you are going to hear chants and whatever else displays their fan disgust.

To the degree that the owner has to hire extra security?  That's bonkers.

Side note.  Experiencing some schadenfreude over Sheehan's favorite team.  Still don't understand why he thought they were going to be this classy team that embodied what a NFL franchise should look like.

This outcome wasn't unexpected.