Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

5 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Sucks..............but on a bright note, Schultz & Dallas Defense brought me back from being down 30pts, and now I have the lead in in fantasy football.....Im going to the Championship baby, cha chinnnnnng!!!

I think dallas defense got me in the finals too. Very close

• Like 1

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

Good call. I am sure top candidates will flock to one of the worst-run organizations in sporting, after **** canning a well-respected coach two years after handing him the keys to the kingdom.

You really thought this one out. Good job.

How does he think we got Zorn?  People wouldn't even interview and Dan had no choice

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

It doesn’t matter. 

Snyder is the ultimate cause and always will be. There is no hope while he remains. None. HC makes no difference. 

I do not like the guy but this is Ron's team.  Ron has brought in his guys. What does Dan have to do with this team besides signing checks?  He hasn't picked any of the players or coaches. This is all Ron. 

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

It doesn’t matter. 

Snyder is the ultimate cause and always will be. There is no hope while he remains. None. HC makes no difference. 

Rivera isn’t a good coach but this is also true. The franchise is too toxic and it all starts at the top. I doubt any coach could succeed here.