Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

We literally look like a high school team that's playing an exhibition against a pro team tonight. 

This team has given up.  No question.  That's on Ron.  

I'm officially off the Ron train.  Just cut bait and bring in the new guy.  Everything else is a waste of time.  I know we can't do that for appearances sake and that the next guy will be worse but this is freaking pathetic.  For all his philosophic speeches and posturing, this team is no better after two years under his stewardship, IMHO.  We still look like we're 3-4 years away from being any kind of threat.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Sorry, but Rivera has to be put on notice after this. Not fired, but reminded that he's going into year three of a rebuild and we need some results. I don't see the point in wasting five years on a coach every five years.

So we should change coaches every 3 years and fail?

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I know it’s controversial and some hate it but some people whose taste in media I really respect say that if you just relax and enjoy it for what it is, it’s a blast and not your typical sequel. Who knows, I’ll give it a chance. I’m not some kind of hardcore Matrix fanboy who’s spent 20 years trying to project my own philosophies onto it, I’m just watching them all now for the first time (other than the first one which I watched 10 years ago) so either way it won’t bother me

Wait until you see the robot manta ray, imo, that's when the movie officially jumped the shark.  He's a "friend", unlike Payne or Allen

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Sorry, but Rivera has to be put on notice after this. Not fired, but reminded that he's going into year three of a rebuild and we need some results. I don't see the point in wasting five years on a coach every five years.

It doesn’t matter. 

Snyder is the ultimate cause and always will be. There is no hope while he remains. None. HC makes no difference. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

37 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  

i literally have to give her the schedule when it comes out and say “I ask for 4 hours on 17 days a year.  That’s 68 total hours.”

And here I am driving to Disney during a Dallas game.  Granted, it worked out fairly well in this case.  

that sounds terrible man, my thoughts are with you in this difficult lifetime 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

I'm officially off the Ron train.  Just cut bait and bring in the new guy.

Good call. I am sure top candidates will flock to one of the worst-run organizations in sporting, after **** canning a well-respected coach two years after handing him the keys to the kingdom.

You really thought this one out. Good job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

We literally look like a high school team that's playing an exhibition against a pro team tonight. 

This team has given up.  No question.  That's on Ron.  

I'm officially off the Ron train.  Just cut bait and bring in the new guy.  Everything else is a waste of time.  I know we can't do that for appearances sake and that the next guy will be worse but this is freaking pathetic.  For all his philosophic speeches and posturing, this team is no better after two years under his stewardship, IMHO.  We still look like we're 3-4 years away from being any kind of threat.  

We are further then that. We won’t be in playoff contention for years

cowboys and eagles are light years better then us .

we have 4-5 losses in the nfc East going forward for many years…