Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, clskinsfan said:

It is amazing the difference Collins makes in the middle of this defense. When JDR has him this defense is potent. When he isnt available the defense sucks. 

It does make me worry a bit what our defense will look like when we let him go. I'm hoping that with a team that isn't wracked by Covid, he won't be needing one dude to prop it up, but it's what gives me some doubts about Jack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ultravin said:

sure, whatever dude.  everyone else outside this forums, the media, the entire nfl, will think otherwise.  when you put the word "president of football operations in your title"  you are in charge of everything under it.  you may not think so, but the outside world does.  if he wasn't, they shouldn't have put that title in.  whatever you say, that title that was put on him, is all under his tenure as the president of this organization.  like it or not, he is snyder's escape goat.  he will be at fault no matter what and he will be scrutinized.  this generation that we live in will scrutinize his overall position, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks in this forum!

Business side of football and not player side of football. ;)

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Just to let you know. Coolyfan1993 works at the stadium. He might know more than you...lol

i don't give a damn who he is.  if he wan't to kick me out because of some petty crap, then so be it.  there's still facebook and twitter to call his ass out.  some of y'all think that they're gods in this forums, well there's also other forums as well.  kick me out, i don't care.  life doesn't end in this forum

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Diggs dove and grabbed or hit Terry’s foot with his hand. PI all the way. Find a replay at some point and you’ll see. 

doesn’t make a difference in the game’s outcome, but Diggs decided to tackle the receiver to prevent the TD. 9/10 times that’s PI. 

not what happened. It’s unclear if Diggs even touches him at all before TM hits the ground. Maybe TM’s foot catches Diggs’ calf at worst. This 100% is not a pass interference 

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  

i literally have to give her the schedule when it comes out and say “I ask for 4 hours on 17 days a year.  That’s 68 total hours.”

And here I am driving to Disney during a Dallas game.  Granted, it worked out fairly well in this case.  

The fact that you can stomach to watch every minute of this team is commendable. We just aren't a fun team to watch so I can't get invested into it like that. 

sure, whatever dude.  everyone else outside this forums, the media, the entire nfl, will think otherwise.  when you put the word "president of football operations in your title"  you are in charge of everything under it.  you may not think so, but the outside world does.  if he wasn't, they shouldn't have put that title in.  whatever you say, that title that was put on him, is all under his tenure as the president of this organization.  like it or not, he is snyder's escape goat.  he will be at fault no matter what and he will be scrutinized.  this generation that we live in will scrutinize his overall position, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks in this forum!

Agreed. 

“the buck stops here”

Dude, literally EVERYONE on this board knows Wright has nothing to do with football operations. You're just making yourself looking like a total clown. Just stop. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

not what happened. It’s unclear if Diggs even touches him at all before TM hits the ground. Maybe TM’s foot catches Diggs’ calf at worst. This 100% is not a pass interference 

Yeah. I was screaming about it being PI at first. But after watching it again it wasnt IMO.