Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We can't really be all that creative given the personnel. Calling those plays are dangerous with personnel who you're not confident in.

LOL...Yeah, or only practiced together for ~4 days.

We need Sonny Gilbert drawing plays in the dirt in the huddle...

Just now, PartyPosse said:

We’re not outmanned on the defensive front and they’ve been massively underwhelming in a game they needed to takeover. Speaks volumes.

I get you, but Collins and Jackson are out now and God only knows who we have to insert in their place 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

We’re not outmanned on the defensive front and they’ve been massively underwhelming in a game they needed to takeover. Speaks volumes.

Yep it tells me our coaching staff is not up to the task.

the scab team win showed what real coaches do…

Both our coordinators are little more than drek.  

...And I have a strong feeling that Ron is going to die on both their hills.  We have a legit problem finding true NFL stars, for sure, but Ron is not helping things with his choice of O and D coordinators.  Just insufferable.  

• Confused 1

Just now, tomwvr said:

Fire the dc 

his schemes and plans suck

{ sarcasm } oh, c'mon now, its the talent. 

I've been calling for his head because he has no idea on how to scheme against an offense.  

Most every pass play there's 3 defenders around the would-be ball catvcher, THEN they tackle him after he makes the catch.

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Definitely made more friends in PHI than he did here. Has had a boner for anything PHI has done all night.

Maybe it’s bc they’re a better organization with better players and a better work environment in a city with a better fanbase within a better stadium. Would probably bias me if I had been in both buildings.

Edited by ConnSKINS26