Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

He seems like a tantrum thrower. Like I don’t think I’d be scared when he got mad. I’d probably just cringe.No GIF

Napoleon complex and all the stories of his pettiness, if I didn’t work for him I’d probably just laugh at his tantrums knowing it would just make him even angrier.

I know they are loading the box but its not like Gibson has been effective today, either. He has the TD, but as a runner he's been subpar.

The OL is playing better than they did against Dallas but still not good.

Gilbert... isn't very good.

And we're still tied. Philly should be embarassed right now :ols:

• Like 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I dont think he gets pissed anymore. He just pulls up his bank account and smiles at the people who show up to the cesspool that is Fedex on Sundays. 

Oh I think he gets pissed. Judging by all the stories about his ego, knowing how terrible his franchise has been for decades probably drives him crazy.

• Like 1

The 10-0 lead had the Eagles pressing a little bit, not panicking, but it probably woke them up and made them realize WFT wasn't going to fall all over themselves, even with all the back ups out there.  They also know that the QB/offense is not equipped to play from behind and that a TD to open the 3rd quarter could effectively change the entire rest of the game.

Defense is going to have to make more plays, get another turnover or two.  Give the offense a short field. 

I imagine the Eagles coaches in the locker room right now telling Hurts that as long as he doesn't get careless with the ball, they are going to win.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Team just sucks and dosen't belong in the playoffs...

We’ll I’d say most teams starting a QB that was on another team’s practice squad the week prior and also missing several key pieces due to covid and injury would suck as much or more.  

• Like 3

Just now, Destino said:

10-10 is nice but Gilbert is awful.  Only chance Washington has is never needing to pass the ball.  If Philly takes a two score lead we’re cooked.  Defense is going to have to play out of their minds to win this one.  

Minus a turnover and short field, I don’t think we can score.

Im somewhat disappointed we haven’t seen more creativity on offense. 

a gadget play, a jet sweep, wildcat, anything.  

We’re trying to win this game playing straight up.  But we’re absolutely underhanded. So we can’t.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I know they are loading the box but its not like Gibson has been effective today, either. He has the TD, but as a runner he's been subpar.

The OL is playing better than they did against Dallas but still not good.

Gilbert... isn't very good.

And we're still tied. Philly should be embarassed right now :ols:

Really need to get Williams going on run plays. At least he gets chuck yards.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Brother this is the parity the NFL wants. There will be 4 or 5 teams that dont belong in the playoffs. Welcome to NFL football. 

I can understand the Offense struggling due to all the injuries,But this Defense is slow and dosen't fly around like other Defenses..I don't know if they are coached that way or if they just suck..But with the amount of resources put on that D-Line they should be mauling people up front..they are just to lethargic and have no fire.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

We’re trying to win this game playing straight up.  But we’re absolutely underhanded. So we can’t.  

We can't really be all that creative given the personnel. Calling those plays are dangerous with personnel who you're not confident in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

For sure, hell, I’d even take a swinging gate.