Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Heinicke’s injury could turn the draft plan, too. If he’s injured and it’s serious (doesn’t look like it but who knows) we will have to force a quarterback pick in the first. Undrafted rehabbing incumbent can’t be a thing. 

And forcing a QB is a bad strategy. But it is better than the alternative. This has been a miserable experience. 

3 minutes ago, MrJL said:

well, I'm not saying it only happens to us.  I'm sure it happens quite often with a marquee team going against an obviously lesser team.  And that's a kind of bias that needs to be addressed

It happens to everybody. Everybody. It’s bad across the board and strikes in every game. Not just bad teams. Sure, you get the odd Tom Brady type who gets the benefit of the doubt from refs like in almost any sport. But the reality is that bad teams are more likely to play sloppy and undisciplined, which leads to more penalties that their fans don’t think are good calls, whether they are or not. It’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Hey TO, you don't need to stick up for him, he's a grown ass millionaire man playing a kid's game for a living.

He's fine.  I mean physically I hope so, but no you don't have to stand up for him on a board.

Are you talking about Heinike?