Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe so but maybe a mad Taylor wants to try to redeem himself! I am torn on it.

I'm sure he does, and I'd be inclined to give him that shot. But as I just said in another post, I fear that, in an effort to redeem himself and try to make plays to pull his team back into the game, Heinicke will keep trying to make dangerous throws that he simply doesn't have the arm talent for. That could just make things worse...it almost has already with multiple dropped potential interceptions. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I understand we’re injured.

Doesnt change the fact they are getting dominated in ways that make it hard to look in the mirror. 

And I think you’re not reading my posts…

Heinicke has been horrendous.

Yes, unfortunately I'm reading your posts.

YES THE OLINE IS NOT LOOKING GOOD. We all acknowledge this.

Heinicke is making it so much worse than it should be.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Hard for me to believe that  between Terry, Curtis, & Carter, neither of the 3 (or others) are ever getting open.  I think it's the lack of pass protection and Henicke's physical limitations that are killing the passing game.   What baffled me is that Scott Turner didn't seem to budge on how he wanted to call passes today.  Once it became obvious the O-line was not going to have consistent success blocking for the pass, why are you not changing it up to quicker passes, or Get Taylor on the move, where is Curtis Samuel or Terry as far getting them the ball int heir hands quick and letting them make plays.  

Scott Turner seems as lost as anyone right now.

Scott Turner is a hack and a nepotism hire. Re-watch the Seattle game and witness how he "coached" all the momentum out of that offense. He won't follow common sense and if something isn't working, he relies on individual heroics in lieu of making substantial changes to his approach. I feel like he gets outcoached on a regular basis.