Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

5 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Can we somehow have a homefield advantage next weekend?

Unfortunately not. I think fans just hate Snyder enough to not want to pay money for a ticket, even after 4 straight wins....and that’s sad to me.

People need to put aside their hate of Snyder and show the **** up. real talk. Show. The. ****. Up. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Unfortunately not. I think fans just hate Snyder enough to not want to pay money for a ticket, even after 4 straight wins....and that’s sad to me.

People need to put aside their hate of Snyder and show the **** up. real talk. Show. The. ****. Up. 

Cheapest ticket I can find is $200 right now. Cowboys fans will be all over the stadium

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Good chance they get a PI

Yep, but no Pi' are called on any final hail mary play of any half/game. For some reason, it is an odd unspoken rule that has seemed to hold true for decades.

Glorious Victory!

Edited by RandyHolt

A few words from the Raiders message board

How do you not fight for the extra 3-4 seconds of game clock that should've been there when LV called their last time out? Like who tf is the interim head coach? That's an extra play maybe two and you don't even try to get those seconds back?? Embarrassing.

It’s absolutely miserable being a fan of this organization

Sad Giants fan here. That was definitely Pass interference. **** Washington

Why are people blaming that last series on Carr? Jones couldn't catch a cold No to mention the dropped INT to end the game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Logan's absence will be felt next week if he can't go. Bates has proven he can step in though. On the bright side at least McKissic should be back. His presence was sorely missed today.

Could be time to break out a bottle of Sammis Reyes....

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Kirk lost to the Lions today 

Taylor led a game winning drive

And we saved $29 million

Today's game wasn't on Kirk though. It was a huge letdown by Minny's defense in the end letting the Lions score on the last play of the game.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

The one major thing missing from this offense is big explosive downfield plays.  I think it is part of the reason the offense seems to fade as the game goes on.  It seems like the last few weeks they come out of the gate dominating TOP and yards (on both sides of the ball) but they aren't scoring enough points on those drives and it is leaving the game close.  Also when the opposing defense makes adjustments, it seems like there are no counter-adjustments.   

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Cheapest ticket I can find is $200 right now. Cowboys fans will be all over the stadium

If you really want to go just wait until the day of the game and check stubhub. I have found tickets for $15 before on game day. Although I dont even think sitting in that cesspool of a stadium is worth $15.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Has Heinike experienced a Dallas week yet? He is going to see absolute madness this week. Especially with so much on the line. 

TH is going to see 60-70% Cowboy fans filling the stadium. It's basically going to be a home game for Dallas lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

If you really want to go just wait until the day of the game and check stubhub. I have found tickets for $15 before on game day. Although I dont even think sitting in that cesspool of a stadium is worth $15.

Thanks. The experience sucks and getting to the stadium sucks but if I can get a good deal Id like to be in the stadium for a potential win.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Today's game wasn't on Kirk though. It was a huge letdown by Minny's defense in the end letting the Lions score on the last play of the game.

Yeah I am no Kirk lover. But he drove them down the field to take the lead right before his defense **** the bed. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

I am new here and first game thread I followed and I am amazed looking from the outside in how many of you blame the QB for everything that happens on offense I mean guys saying his arm was grazed when clearly it was more then that on the pick, trashing the guy for his arm strength. Guys he is going to have bad throws, hell maybe even a bad game.

The guy seems to care about winning more then anything and got the crap kicked out of him you may want to give the guy a bit of a break.

Your profile reads like a troll. Fan since you were a year old, and your favorite player is Heinicke.  Nicely done!  :ols:

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The one major thing missing from this offense is big explosive downfield plays.  I think it is part of the reason the offense seems to fade as the game goes on.  It seems like the last few weeks they come out of the gate dominating TOP and yards (on both sides of the ball) but they aren't scoring enough points on those drives and it is leaving the game close.  Also when the opposing defense makes adjustments, it seems like there are no counter-adjustments.   

I think part of it is Heinicke choosing not to throw downfield and he NEEDS to.  You could get a PI or a completion.  Can’t just neglect that part of the offense.  It was working somewhat earlier in the year.