Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction Thread: R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Is He The Future Heinicke ? BABY! BABY!

skins island connection

Who Wins The Game ??  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or fizzle out for the WFT ??

When :  Sunday December 5th

Where: Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas BABY!! { I think }

This Sunday the WFT travels out west to do battle against the Las Vegas Raiders.

The Raiders have a 8-6 lifetime win/loss against the team formerly known as the Redskins, BUT, we have a 3 game winning streak against them. Let's make it 4, shall we ?

On the downside the WFT is 0-3 against the AFC West.

The Raiders are ranked 17th in offense, led by Derek Carr { brother of the future janitor of the HOF facility David Carr } 

They are also ranked 30th in defense, which doesn't sound right but hey I don't calculate, I translate.  Personally I think this is a bit mis-leading and hopefully no one will fall into the " this is a trap game " mentality.

On Turkey Day the Raiders went into the worst big whorehouse in Texas a.k.a. AT&T Stadium and pulled out a hard fought 36-33 victory against the Pukes { a game in which the Pukes cost me a nice 40 cal. AND a sweet Desert Eagle 9mm them dirty ****s } which was actually an entertaining game to watch. In the end, a Cowboys loss is ALWAYS a nice way to celebrate Thanksgiving.

This past Monday night, the WFT hung on to win a close game vs the Seahawks, but the game should not have been that close, but thats why I have a bone to pick with some secondary players as well as the DC { who shall not be mentioned }. 

Once again Heinicke put on a show for fans, going 27 -35 for 223 yds, 1 TD  1 int. QBR  96.2.  For a guy who couldn't seem to cut it he's surely been slicing it up in the last 3 weeks, commanding long drives, eating up precious clock time that opponents needed, making clutch 3rd and 4th down plays to keep drives alive, and over the last 3 games the time and downs numbers are staggering, almost 2-1 in TOP. 

Currently the WFT is ranked 20th in offense and 25th in defense, although it does seem a little odd but as long as they win I could give 2 rats. 

Defensively, they looked good, but there were a few absolute WTF are you doing??!! moments by the secondary that enabled the Seachickens to get back into the game, but alas they managed to stave off the would-be tying 2 pt conversion, and then a lucky penalty on the onside kick by Seattle where they recovered the ball and had to re-kick, and the WFT covered it up to seal the victory.

It was an entertaining game itself, and the best part was watching a Seahawk player scorea TD then proceed to jump into the stands and was promptly shoved off of the wall by a WFT fan { that guy should get season tickets, it was that funny }.

So, this Sunday the WFT has an opportunity to get to .500 and with any luck get within a game of the Cowboys, but they will need to be sharp and alert; don't listen to any hype that will be coming.

The Raiders are a squirrely team who can score in bunches fairly quickly, so the DB coach had better get his act together and get these players to stop gazing into the opponent's QB's eyes and pay a little more attention to their responsibilities or it will be a long afternoon.

Will the WFT continue on their winning streak?

Will Heinicke continue to play like the QB we want him to be?

Will the WFT ever get stability in the kicking game?

When the dust settles and the final Raider cosplay clown passes out, 

the WFT comes up just short and goes 0-4 against the AFC West.

Final score:

WFT  23

Raiders   27

First correct score prediction wins a nice Riggins or Cooley fan jersey.

Good luck !!

Edited by skins island connection

Later game kick-off over here in the UK, 9pm or so. No work Monday. My renewed level of interest of late. Beers will be flowing. Looking forward to this. Think it’ll be a real good one.

WFT 33-29 LV

They expect the run, we come out slinging. I also think we get a pick six. They score late to make it close.

WFT 24 LV 13

they have one of the worst wr corps in football with Waller likely out. With the emergence of Danny Johnson in the slot and fuller outside, I’m not worried about hunter freaking renfrow. 

but please Scott turner, find an ounce of creativity on 3rd and short.

Edited by CTskin