Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction Thread: R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Is He The Future Heinicke ? BABY! BABY!

skins island connection

Who Wins The Game ??  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or fizzle out for the WFT ??

46 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Its nothing, just a little sumpin' I throw in the title each week. But for some it could have meaning, just depends on which side of the boat you fish off of.

I trust you DO know who Aretha Franklin is, if not, i'm sorry.

Yes, I know who she is. The way it reads, it looks like Respect is another player who might be the next Heinicke.

• Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yes, I know who she is. The way it reads, it looks like Respect is another player who might be the next Heinicke.

Yeah. 

And how would we know ?

We don't know his size.

We don't know his arm strength.

We don't know if he can read defenses, and make pre-snap adjustments, or any of that ****.

We haven't seen him play.

We don't know.

• Haha 1

Lots of well deserved love for TH right now but now we need to up the ante on him. The offense, especially if McKissic plays on Sunday is just about at full strength so it's fair for us to expect more moving forward. With the division games coming up we need to see Samuel, Thomas, Humphries, Carter and Gibson all stepping up and taking this offense to another level. Terry Mac is a given. It starts with Turner calling the plays and TH getting the ball where it needs to go. I'll be happy when I see Thomas and Samuel both making plays in addition to Terry, Gibson and JD. Let's go.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 8:26 PM, skins island connection said:

On Turkey Day the Raiders went into the worst big whorehouse in Texas a.k.a. AT&T Stadium and pulled out a hard fought 36-33 victory against the Pukes { a game in which the Pukes cost me a nice 40 cal. AND a sweet Desert Eagle 9mm them dirty ****s }

Never EVER wager firearms. Guns are intended to be accumulated ONLY. Never traded, sold, wagered, pawned, loaned, or used as any form of barter. Sorry for your loss.

Prediction: Skins 31

Raiders 24

Edited by bowhunter
  • Thanks 1

I think this is the game where the offense shows up and scores a bunch. 

heinecken has lots of guys that can get open now, even if curtis is still on a pitch count. 

as long as turner can get out of his own way, i think wtf can win. 

i predict turner will actually dial up play-action on 3rd and 1. 

41-21.

Does anyone know if they are using the same field as the Pac 12 championship game on Friday? For UNlV games played there they use an artificial field then pull in the grass field for the Raiders. Two games 36 hours apart on grass not exposed to the sun might not be ideal.

11 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

If we win this game we will be 6-6. If you told me before the season that we were going to be 6-6 with this brutal schedule before the NFC East games, I would have taken that. 

That was my preseason prediction, but I was hella off on how we'd get to it and I was sure I was wrong and it all was a disaster of a season.

6-6 by week 14 heading into 5 straight East games and just hitting stride, with 1 win already in the pocket. 

It's pretty exciting.

• Like 1

TH has his best game to date with 80% completed for 320 yards while running for 55 more and a TD. McLaurin gets 120 yards and a TD. AG runs for 125 and two TDs, and the defense balls out with three takeaways, one of which is a pick-six. It's a great day for The Team with a 35-7 win.

OK, who the hell knows what will happen, but if I'm predicting -- I'm telling it like I want it to be! GO  FOOTBALL TEAM!

Cheers, all! 🍻

• Like 1

Alex Armah Becoming "The Hammer" the Carolina Panthers Need Him to Be

Head coach Matt Rhule says Armah has been a big part in helping secure the team's last two wins
  •  
  •  
  •  

One position a lot of folks tend to forget about isn't the kicker or the punter, but the fullback. Having a tough, physical fullback can help take your run offense from just mediocre to a respectable rushing attack. 

The Carolina Panthers don't use fullback Alex Armah a ton, only seeing about 10-20 snaps per game but he's been instrumental in helping the team close out games recently. 

"Really the last two weeks, I've been really pleased with the way Alex has played and it might not always be in the first half, but we've had the ball and we've been able to run off five, six minutes at the end of games to cement the lead and win the game and put a fullback in a lot of times to do that," Panthers head coach Matt Rhule said. "So whether he's been carrying the football or leading the way on power run, I think Alex has been an impact player and that was always my challenge to him. The fullback can't be the guy that fits things up, he's got to be a hammer."

Fullbacks aren't typically going to see the ball in their hands, but Armah has the skillset to do something when he's got the rock and Rhule has a lot of faith in him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1