Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

Normally I would say just get a FG to make a 2 score game and it is likely a wrap, but a FG is likely out the window due to injury so who knows.  If they can score a TD on this drive, take off about 5 minutes of clock, it is likely a wrap, but if they don't, and have to punt again, we are right back where we've been feeling sick.

Just now, KDawg said:

I seriously would consider trading Sweat and Young. Not saying I’d pull the trigger. But these DEs are playing in the scheme and the D is performing. 

It is NOT a coincidence that Young and Sweat went out and the D got better. 

One of them should go, they aren't nearly as gritty as I like my defensive linemen to be. 

Just now, skins4eva said:

I think that’s a slight overreaction. We don’t trade away big time talent because the coaches cant get those guys to play the scheme. That’s on the coaches. 

Correct. It’s on the coaches. So if those guys aren’t listening you move them for assets to find guys that will listen and play within the scheme. 

It ain’t talent if they don’t help the team. It’s liability.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It’s depressing that we’ve dominated this game so thoroughly and yet it’s only a one score lead…just takes one play for this to all go sideways. One play. 

would love to feel confident with how dominate defensively we've been and hot the offense has looked competent. but we are us, so not yet.

one more score and i think we can actually feel assured.

• Like 1