Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Jesus, could you imagine if we had this defense all year?

I did imagine that in August.  

I hope Chase and Sweat are eating some humble pie and come back and just crush people.  They have more talent and there is no reason they couldn’t even elevate this defense.  IF they do their jobs.  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I did imagine that in August.  

I hope Chase and Sweat are eating some humble pie and come back and just crush people.  They have more talent and there is no reason they couldn’t even elevate this defense.  IF they do their jobs.  

Who?

I really hope Chase & Sweat are watching this game and the film afterwards.  Chase & Sweat have the potential to take the league by storm, but they have to understand team defense and also that you aren't going to get a sack every single play, sometimes the name of the game is CONTAINMENT and allow the middle of the line or a blitzing DB to get through. 

1 hour ago, Nerm said:

This sucks.  I have been waiting all week for the Tress Way vs Michael Dickson punting battle.  So much bad blood between them since Dickson stole the All-pro selection in 2018.  

Then, after a great start, the game got boring with back to back scoring drives. Sad.

I kind of feel like the whole team is throwing Tress Way under the bus at this point.  The defense is going to allow Dickson 7 punts already?  Way to support your teammates?  Damn.