Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Seattle Seahawks: Monday Night PrimeTime Baby !!

skins island connection

Who wins the Monday Night Showdown ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or will it come to a halt ?

1 hour ago, hawgboy said:

The Fates of Football has aligned things VERY nicely for the Teamsters to fix their season. They have every incentive to go out and dominate tonight...but will the moment be too big for them??? I honestly have no clue, but the last 20 odd years gives me stomach cramps. I'll be happy w/ the win, but I don't think this team has it in them to straight up embarrass an opponent.

Take a couple midol call me In the a.m..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is not a prediction but something I just discovered. I think since 2010 and including last year Pete Carroll is 8-2 against Ron with the only victories of Ron coming in 2015. I may an old article but this states it. 

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/dec/20/ron-rivera-trying-to-get-washington-where-pete-car/

I added the game last year that we lost. So this may be another revenge game that's not really talked about but could be on Ron's mind. 

2 hours ago, hawgboy said:

The Fates of Football has aligned things VERY nicely for the Teamsters to fix their season. They have every incentive to go out and dominate tonight...but will the moment be too big for them??? I honestly have no clue, but the last 20 odd years gives me stomach cramps. I'll be happy w/ the win, but I don't think this team has it in them to straight up embarrass an opponent.

There were only 5 teams on Sunday that straight up embarrassed the other team. So that is 5 out of 32 teams. I don't care for style points. I only care about WINS! 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

****....team wearing all burgundy tonight. We’re 0-100 in that. Combine that with this being a Monday night game AT HOME? Yeah. We’re getting embarrassed tonight i fear :( 

Some might say we're due 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

****....team wearing all burgundy tonight. We’re 0-100 in that. Combine that with this being a Monday night game AT HOME? Yeah. We’re getting embarrassed tonight i fear 

Go to the accessibility feature on your tv set and click the "invert colors" button at game time.  We'll be wearing our aquamarine jerseys.  I've never seen us lose in the aquamarine.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

****....team wearing all burgundy tonight. We’re 0-100 in that. Combine that with this being a Monday night game AT HOME? Yeah. We’re getting embarrassed tonight i fear :( 

The front office just never learns ANYTHING. Who's ever idea this was on an important game... thanks a lot 🤬

I think Seattle is #30 in offense and #32 in defense so no excuses tonight for losing except for the B on B. Along with 2 other words... Monday Night. Last year we played Seattle week 15 at home and wore B on B after being on a 2 game winning streak wearing all white. We lost 20 - 15.

Seahacks - 24

Team Rush - 20

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, goskins10 said:

We are 2-17 on MNF at Fed Ex field only. As of 2016 (the most recent data I could find without spending more than a minute or so) has us 28 - 37 overall. 

Damn.....that's just .....well.... embarrassing doesn't cover it. Wow. No words.

12 minutes ago, RawRebel said:

Is Dyami Brown playing tonight? I haven't heard anything about him for weeks. 

He's been a bit disappointing with only 8 catches from 20 targets. I read when he was drafted that he was very raw with only a limited route tree, and I think they pretty much nailed it. With Curtis and Logan hopefully back, I doubt we'll see much of Dyami until he learns his craft a bit more.

6 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'll be popping a combination of Delta-10 and Delta-8 edibles soon. Not sure what to expect but hope it helps with the anxiety of starting Taylor tonight in my league :)

Ima wait till around half time, but if the need arises I've got some birthday cake to knock the edge off! 😜

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1