Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT versus the Bye: Make your predictions here

Riggo-toni

Despite no defenders on the field, the WFT will continue to struggle in the RedZone, as Heinecke otherthrows WRs.

7 of Blewitt's 15 practice kicks will be blocked, mostly by groundskeepers who happen to walk on the field at the wrong time.

The Post will provide inside information that Tanya Snyder once asked her secretary to send unedited film of the players from the locker room.

Curtis Samuel will trip over Ryan Fitzpatrick's crutches, setting his recovery time back another 4 weeks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

7 of Blewitt's 15 practice kicks will be blocked, mostly by groundskeepers who happen to walk on the field at the wrong time.

Sadly one of those groundskeeper will be killed as Chris blew its head with a low kick.

DC Police will then be investigating the team for murder and put Ron, Chris Blewitt, Tress "MVP" Way, the Cheeseman and Nate Kaczor in jail during the investigation.

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Haha 1

JDR benches Collins early in Q1 for playing up to his contract.  

On their 1st FG attempt, Blewitt misses the ball & kicks Tress Way in the nuts sidelining the team MVP for the day. 

Behind 33-0 at the half, Rivera starts Q3 with a long list of halftime adjustments. Which he then ****cans after the 1st offensive play gains -10 yards. 

JDR stops short of making halftime adjustments because the defense is "almost there".

After losing the game, RIvera shrugs his shoulders and says, "It's only a game." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loser - Dan Snyder, born and bred

Loser - WFT, most teams come back from the bye healthier and better, this team never does

Winner - What is left of the WFT fanbase as they don't have to watch this team **** the bed and will get 4 hours of their weekend back

Winner - The television viewing public, see reason above

The last two games have been televised here in idaho so I watched under a rock...I watched the first two games so outside those 4 games I haven't had the desire to watch them play...this bye week is meh to me...I'll still watch football but just with out the worry of how bad the skins are playing. 

43 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Good God man. I know you're not new around here.  :ols:

75% block rate.

This team used to be a factory for kickers. Just sign the next guy like they used to, and maybe one gets away, but I have a really...really hard time thinking that guy is Blewitt. 

The Fans - 1

The WFT - 0

There will be no broken TVs on Sunday.

There will be less alcohol consumed.

Families will enjoy the afternoon together without the use of any cus words. 

Brain cells will be in relaxation mode. 

Some will go golfing.

Some will work on their cars.

Some will work on their yard. 

And some will just enjoy football stress free without losing their hair. :)

• Thanks 1

I expect the following:

• At least three leaks published in mayor media outlets describing this season's turmoil inside the locker room and/or the FO.
  • One serious player injury in a non-football related manner (shaving his man-parts, maybe?)
  • Two suspensions for "antosocial behavior" enacted by coaches or players

Bye Week: 38

WTF: 3

Edited by El Mexican

WFT hopes to get players off injury list, but instead injures the rest of the OL.

In sympathy, the DL feels like they need to help out the O, so for the first time this season they bail them out...by taking all the headlines reporting their bar room ball leaving 2 of them injured and the women they were fighting filing harassment charges.