Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

1 minute ago, ODUWFT said:

Your comparing Rodgers to TH? Like it said early if he had that zip he wouldnt be here. I dont know why everything with some of you always comes back to TH weakness.

are you related to TH? on his payroll? im comparing to Rodgers because those are the two QBs on my screen. and it comes back to TH's weaknesses because he has a few: stature, weak arm, high throws, forcing the ball. 

it's going to be a long thread/season for you if you're on every post that brings up legitimate critiques/deficiencies of TH.

• Thanks 1

Next time someone tells you the team can consistently win without a franchise QB, let them know that Rodgers is making a WR named "Lazard" a household name, a guy no one has even heard of before today, where as TH is basically forcing the ball to Terry on every single play.   

If Lazard is getting open routinely, then I don't buy that none of our WRs (behind Terry) can get open vs a  banged up Green Bay secondary.