Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread (Same Day Edition): Ineptitude vs. Kansas City

KDawg

You can’t even single out a particular thing. Ownership, management (the fiasco with the ceremony this weekend), the coaches and the players… it’s all sub-par… which is putting it kindly.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Makes you wonder if he’s coached to do that or what… ?

8 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

You're not super duper psyched to be the "Washington Brigade"?

They really are looking more like the Washington Federals.

WJ3 stunk today. Just an awful game from him and probably the reason they lost as bad as they did on D. 

Heinicke was also trash. Whoever said wait until he plays an awful defense to judge him...this was that game. The team that was allowing Greatest Show on turf numbers just shutdown Heinicke. 

Ready for Fitz. Heinicke is a back-up. 

Dyami Brown was uninspiring.

Collins barely used and as a LB was nice to see. 

Fuller had a few gaffs, but had a handful of excellent plays. On the whole a really good game from your CB2.

Holcomb had a really good game, and McClain was much better. 

Despite the Chiefs doing everything they could in the first half to screw it up, the WFT managed to pull out the loss in the second half.

On the positive side, I got in a nice nap in the third quarter and into the fourth. Feel much better now. So thanks, WFT.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

Makes you wonder if he’s coached to do that or what… ?

Jackson let him get the extra yards for the first down, let him hit the marker? 

lol I don’t know why but Jackson gets a lot of the benefit of doubt for whatever reason for bad play compared to other players 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Oline was good

Dline got consistent pressure before wearing down

Holcomb balled

15 minutes ago, profusion said:

Additional thought after today: Gibson isn't a featured back. I thought they were going to use him like Christian McCaffrey, but that's not happening. 

While he has the ability, I think they understand that he is both the crux of our current offense and that it is simply too much of a load for his body to handle.

If we rely on Gibby any more than we currently do we would be pogo-sticking on a crutch. We already refuse to give him rest- leading to another predictable fumble after a 10+ yrd run where he carries guys- we can not afford to have him increase his usage.

If we wanna open gibby up, we need a big boy behind him

Edited by FootballZombie