Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Stop it already about Lattimore.  He has played solid, but Terry beat him on most plays until the 4th quarter, it was the QB not being able to deliver the ball to an open WR that is the 

Love the sarcasm.....we need that every once in awhile.

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Nah they both played great. They have given Terry his compliments also, but second half Marshawn has 🔒 Terry down. gotta give due where it is

That's what I said though.  Lattimore has played solid, he is a great corner, but Terry's stats against him would look a lot better had TH not been throwing balls behind him and delivering the ball late on throws a lot in the 1st half.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rhazaghul said:

The offense, this year, will have to score a TD every time they touch the ball to compensate for this defense.  That is just the truth.  No offense is good enough to to that.  If I had to pick a unit on this team to be tragically lost at sea....it would be the defense.  

They didn’t when the defense kept giving him the ball back in the first half. The offense sucks just as much as the defense.

• Like 1

Just now, NoCalMike said:

That's what I said though.  Lattimore has played solid, he is a great corner, but Terry's stats against him would look a lot better had TH not been throwing balls behind him and delivering the ball late on throws a lot in the 1st half.

If Terry has to wait for the ball then Lattimore is gonna win the battle every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The jury’s been out for me on Heinicke. I love the story and he seems like a great dude. He is simply not very good. Today cemented that. He’s going to be just another footnote in the LONG line of qbs we’ve had the last 20 years or more who’ve been utter jags. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Also real tired of them sucking off Latimore. It’s not hard when you have help over the top most of the game 

We're just jealous that he's good, and that their coaches and teammates play like a team.

He's damn good, right now he's better than Terry one-on-one, but Terry is young. Give him 1 more year, or a QB who makes it more even, and I think it'd be fun to watch on both sides.

Our defense is the worst ever. For those of you that think that we would be winning if we had a better qb you are wrong. Anytime this defense is on the field the game is in jeopardy. No heart, no discipline and bad coaching equals a really bad defense.