Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The ATL Birds That Need A Bath Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1375467994_ScreenShot2021-10-03at4_25_38PM.thumb.png.d8354ef598aff9fab283fcbf28b084e4.png

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Nobody on defense knows where the **** they’re supposed to be running on any given play. Keeping Jamin on the bench bc he doesn’t know the whole defense is about the dumbest reason possible. 

I get the sense JDR is making things FAR too complicated. Defense is easy unless coaches confuse players by overloading their plates. And of course, don't use them to their strengths. Reading > Aggressiveness rarely works.

• Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

So Atlanta puts up 6 against the Eagles, 17 versus the Giants and what are they going to put up today 40?

Correct.  The worst part about this game is that Atlanta is not very good this year but they look like Super Bowl contenders against us.  This is looking like it is going to be a very long season.  

Just now, zskins said:

Picked that flag up... refs making up for that bull**** call on Chase earlier. 

That wasn't pass interference. Both players were engaged, both players head's were turned around looking for the football. Two humans beings making contact doesn't automatically mean theres a penalty 

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

QB.  Take away the kickoff return and we are below 20 points again.  I'm not convinced we found our guy, and can afford to keep trying with how bad this roster is.  Ya, the defense behind the dline is atrocious and needs help talent wise bad.  Heard QB is bad in this draft, may have to pick defense.

I’d say QB as well.  Not a knock on TH.  I’d love to keep TH on this team as long as possible.  Might be the best backup in the league.  
It just seems very debatable right now with the state of this defense. 

Edited by Drock_VB
Grammar
  • Like 1

Just now, Long Time Fan said:

Correct.  The worst part about this game is that Atlanta is not very good this year but they look like Super Bowl contenders against us.  This is looking like it is going to be a very long season.  

Looking slightly better than us and looking like superbowl contenders is a far stretch. This ain't Tyson hollyfield. It's a fight in the back of the short bus.