Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 4 Prediction thread: So called team @ Atlanta Falcons

bakedtater1

This is starting to smell like a 3-win season where every team gets well playing the Football Team.

Every ATL offensive player should be picked up immediately if you play fantasy football, even those guys that only get in for a handful of plays a game.

WK1 20 pts allowed

WK2 29 pts allowed

WK3 43 pts allowed

I see a trend.

ATL 52

WFT doesn't even matter

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, echosams said:

C'mon, y'all aren't *that* bad. You're better than the Giants (not saying much) and even they almost beat the Falcons. I have faith in you.

Wash TTBNL - 24
Atlanta - 20

You guys didn't have to rely on a off sides on a missed field goal to win. We did.

Atlanta - 38

WTF - 34

Edited by Morneblade

Another opponent that historically owns us? Check.

Former MVP at QB? Check. 

Elite WR? Check.

Talent at TE? Check. 

Shifty gadget player that’s great in space? Check 

I’d be floored if they kept them under 30. 

Don’t just look at Atlanta’s record. They have legit talent on offense that can win a game by themselves on any Sunday. 

I think Heinicke, Gibson, and Terry make plays but the defense gets destroyed again. 

Chase finally gets a sack. 

WFT 27

ATL 31

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

In 1987 the eventual 11-4 Super Bowl winning Washington Team lost to a 3-12 Falcons team.

Much like people rating the Rams higher than the Buccs, just because they beat them.  Even though the Rams beat the Buccs in 2020 and won the Super Bowl while the Rams were sitting at home.

I'm not predicting a Super Bowl win or anything.  What I'm saying is nothing is ever as bad or as good as it seems, we know nothing.

WFT more points

AFT less points

I think Washington dominates.  Pitts may have a good game (thanks to Bostic), but the defensive front 4 will feast on the Falcon's QB.  The Washington offense will leverage the defensive stops and rack up easy points.  (Also, I didn't see that much from Atlanta's defense, in their game against the Giants.)

On 9/28/2021 at 8:44 AM, TD_washingtonredskins said:

The Giants game was closer than I expected, but I got the outcome correct. I feel the same way about this one. I think the Skins can win this game pretty convincingly, which isn't some grand compliment. The Falcons won't score more than 13 points - they looked crappy even against the Giants. 

I see this as a 31-13 W to get to 2-2 before a tough stretch of games...

They've given up 92 points in 3 games and the falcons will only score 13?   You a funny cookie.

14 hours ago, cakmoney61 said:

Washington's defense is frighteningly bad.  Atlanta has weapons and is playing at home.  I will believe the WFT will get off to a better start when I actually see them do it.  They will continue to play from behind and lose a close one.

Atlanta 27

Washington 24

I agree. And this is the loss that will define the season as the gauntlet of games after that looks bad, real bad.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, echosams said:

C'mon, y'all aren't *that* bad. You're better than the Giants (not saying much) and even they almost beat the Falcons. I have faith in you.

Wash TTBNL - 24
Atlanta - 20

Giants handed us the victory with a drop pass in the end zone, a penalty nullifying a TD and the refs sealed the game with a questionable penalty kick

Edited by FrFan

I will be at the game so it's sure to be ****. But hoping we get our **** together. I am banking on @Skinsinparadise faith in - how you respond to a beat down - mentality. I never predict a score jsut hoping the good guys win. 

My concern of course is that while Atlanta is not a good a team, they are a horrible match-up for us against this crappy D. Very good franchise QB, élite TE and WR, a good running game. And we like being everyone's get healthy game. Just does not look good for us. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I will be at the game so it's sure to be ****. But hoping we get our **** together. I am banking on @Skinsinparadise faith in - how you respond to a beat down - mentality. I never predict a score jsut hoping the good guys win. 

My concern of course is that while Atlanta is not a good a team, they are a horrible match-up for us against this crappy D. Very good franchise QB, élite TE and WR, a good running game. And we like being everyone's get healthy game. Just does not look good for us. 

I am toying with guaranteeing a victoy.  😀  Enjoy the game.  Right now i am slated to go to the Vegas game.  Before the season, I thought we'd win that one versus Vegas.  Now, I wonder?  I genuinely do think they will beat Atlanta.   If they don't, i think the season is off the rails.    Among the games that looked winnable before the season included Denver, Carolina, Raiders.  Those teams are 3-0.   This schedule is brutal.  They won't survive it IMO unless they get it going. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1