Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Sure. And no excuses because he is a low end starter/pure backup QB in my mind. But when one unit is flailing the other unit generally will follow suit. Mood/performance is contagious. You may overcome it a few times but eventually it spreads. 

I feel like the team is starting to break down... it's been brewing for the last few weeks, but I just feel like the team is entering free-fall mode.  It's gonna get ugly.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I do for the first time ever think that if Rivera were to not work out, as long as Wright and his side of the FO was left intact, we might actually see the first real, thorough GM/HC search this team has ever conducted that leads to an innovative and deserving regime rather than one hand-picked before the process even started.

They need to give Ron 2 more years minimum though because he inherited a complete debacle.

There we’re a lot of steps forward last year.

This year has been extremely disappointing.

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm in on that. steves been saying it. It's over.

I believe that if left to his own devices on the business side to start the process, Wright for the first time ever would actually start with the GM position, interview all the qualified younger guys around the league who never would come here in the past bc they were being pitched a job with a full-control HC, and then let THAT GM (after a comprehensive search) hire his HC and let them build a staff. I think because he understands organizational structure and delegation that Wright would actually give us the first “real” FO structure we’ve seen under Snyder. Which would give us the best chance to innovate on the field and get it right in terms of roster building. This becomes even easier if we have a top-3 draft pick. 

• Like 2