Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

TH didn't want the defense to feel so bad about their terrible performance, so he's matching them step for step. 

He is showing that his ceiling isn't very high, no matter how gutsy he is.

Fitzpatrick will take his job back once his hip is better, and then the search will be on for a real QB to start next season.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dckey said:

Can we get over the Heinicke hype now

I understand your frustration but he is just trying to do too much. He is trying too put the team on his shoulders and there is too much suck on thus team to shoulder. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been watching in silence. Heinicke is pressing now and that’s not his game. 

Our D is frustrated. I’m watching Young yelling with Del Rio… Not for nothing, Young has been a no show, again, against a relatively mediocre front.

As much as our DL is disappointing, though, I’m embarrassed that our former LB HC and DC can’t see how bad our backers are. 

Going to be a long year. 

• Like 2

This will be my last post, the nfl Or WWE as it has become, is Unbelievable I quit. Good luck to all that continue to care about fixed events. I'm 50 years old and have bigger things in my life. There is no joy in screaming about injustices, perceived or otherwise. Good luck. 

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Every time they show Ron on the sideline I just imagine him thinking "I hate it here"

Love Ron but I do think this team needed to be humiliated. Way too much bravado from the players before the season and too many players along with Rivera himself were shrugging off the defense performance thus far. 

Ron can get temperamental when he gets upset, I think we are about to see that version of him and I think we need it 

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’d bet a large sum that the tape will

show there were plays to be made all over the field.  I’m not throwing Scott Turner under the bus for this.

Del Rio, yes.  I’ve seen more than enough to know he’s stuck in the 90’s.

It’s so hard to judge Turner because last year he had to scheme around Haskins and Alex Smith’s one leg, then get Heineke ready for a playoff game.

This year Fitsy lasted a half, and he’s back to unkown quantity world.

I think he gets guys open.  Attacks weaknesses and plays to the strengths of his players.

JDR… I thought he was good last year but this year has been really disappointing. 

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Really? That’s your excuse for him? He’s trying too hard?

Well, we're waiting for Heinicke to save our asses today.

That should tell everyone how bad we are.

Heinicke is what he is. Above average QB, fun to watch, exciting at times. That's it.

But with our crappy team, we need him to play like Montana/Brady.

Give the guy a break seriously, he's not the reason we're deep down in the hole right now.

There's 11 guys on the other side of the ball that have been playing pee wee since the beginning of the regular season.

• Like 1