Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, Redd said:

Someone was in the bathroom brushing their teeth because of the first miss calling it wuits for the night.

Ran out when I was screaming with foam coming out of their mouth wondering why I was happy when the WFT just lost.

My tenant called me and asked if i was ok cause she heard the screaming.  Then she told me i woke up her 2 kids a 10 month old and a 3 yr old.  I do not feel bad cause her baby constantly wakes me up in the middle of the night crying.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Agree with all of this except the last one.  Hopkins is not clutch.  He consistently crumbles under pressure.  He did it again tonight.  Got bailed out by one of the worst penalties you will ever see.

And still almost missed the next kick 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Heinicke can take us as far as the defense does....it's that simple. JDR better figure it out because the past two games have been horrible. In fact, I don't know if we can play any softer than we have to start this season. Just model what the Steelers do and sit back and watch. Attack , attack, attack!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

Not a hater the question was asked and that was the only thing I could think of.  I am beyond happy he pulled out a clutch win.

Sorry....I think in the first series he may have been nervous which is understandable. The OC has to do better and give him some easy throws to get comfortable early. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Heinicke can take us as far as the defense does....it's that simple. JDR better figure it out because the past two games have been horrible. In fact, I don't know if we can play any softer than we have to start this season. Just model what the Steelers do and sit back and watch. Attack , attack, attack!!!!!

They blitz with a corner once and get home.  I believe that’s the only time in these two weeks that they’ve brought pressure outside the front four.

6 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

My tenant called me and asked if i was ok cause she heard the screaming.  Then she told me i woke up her 2 kids a 10 month old and a 3 yr old.  I do not feel bad cause her baby constantly wakes me up in the middle of the night crying.

You’re renting to a woman with two kids?  Good luck with that.

• Confused 1

I’m very excited to see Curtis Samuel involved in this offense once he’s healthy. 

also del rio needs to start sending extra guys on the rush. The few times he did it we got pressure. I felt physically ill when he dropped everyone back on 3rd and 15 and let Daniel Jones run for 11 yards. Enough to kick the fg. 

Edited by SkinsFanRob
  • Like 2