Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

What a Game! That was a Classic. 

The Online held up, would have liked to run the ball more. Gibson needs more touches. I thought Turner called a great game.
Terry is Baller.

The D is puzzling. I have a sneaking suspicion Landon Collins is the problem on the back end.

Our LB’s are still a glaring weakness. 
Underwhelmed by Chase and Montez in the first two games. John came to Play.
Jamin barely played the first half. Happy to see him play more in the second and make a couple plays. Overall JDR hasn’t been too good thru two weeks. Seems like we are stuck between schemes, something is off with this D.

Taylor stuck with it tonight.
Hard not to root for the guy. 
Our Doug Flutie

The Crowd sounded Loud AF through the television. So, Great work by all who went to support. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

im going to choose to believe that the D is starting slow and will get better as the season gets going.

Chase seemed to be running wide on every play i dont remember him even trying a inside bull rush

He did a couple times.  One he sort of got some pressure, the other he got knocked on his ass. 

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

What a Game! That was a Classic. 

The Online held up, would have liked to run the ball more. Gibson needs more touches. I thought Turner called a great game.
Terry is Baller.

The D is puzzling. I have a sneaking suspicion Landon Collins is the problem on the back end.

Our LB’s are still a glaring weakness. 
Underwhelmed by Chase and Montez in the first two games. John came to Play.
Jamin barely played the first half. Happy to see him play more in the second and make a couple plays. Overall JDR hasn’t been too good thru two weeks. Seems like we are stuck between schemes, something is off with this D.

Taylor stuck with it tonight.
Hard not to root for the guy. 
Our Doug Flutie

The Crowd sounded Loud AF through the television. So, Great work by all who went to support. 

I’m confused why Curl Isn’t seeing the field as much as McCain and Collins. He is legit one of our top 3-4 defensive players imo 

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

this is a week to week league bro, I bet you also thought we would lose last year vs a 10-0 pittsburg steelers team in their house...

That Steelers team was playing bad teams the whole way.  We were the first decent team.  Look what happened to them.  They collapsed then got owned by the Browns in the playoffs.  Bills are a legit team with a franchise QB and honestly possible contenders.  We played a bad Giants team and won from a offside call at home after they dropped a game sealing TD.  But you think we’re gonna walk into Western NY and get a win?

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

loving Chase's post-game, on-field interview with JP. he's so infectious and even he was a little speechless at the ending. you can tell he rides hard for Heini. also admitted he and the D still didnt really deliver.

his MD accent makes me laugh soundin like folks from around the way lol. love that he's a local kid.

• Like 2