Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Chargers at Team

TK
Message added by TK,

871587837_ScreenShot2021-09-11at3_15_04PM.thumb.png.f4e1de31ee5daec0f4bc8301947a1c67.png

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Fine. He’s still banged up. That was a tough injury. 

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays very limited or is pulled sometime in the game because his hammy tightens up on him in this hot humid air he'll  be coming into today.

Edited by SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

If the D wants to truly be elite they cant let the Chargers gash them in the run game so for me if we are looking for something to benchmark improvement that's it.

With the slate of QBs and quality teams the Skins play this season we will know by the end of the year if "elite" is a word we can use to describe them.  They have gotten a lot of hype this offseason and on paper they look legit, now its time to show it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If the D wants to truly be elite they cant let the Chargers gash them in the run game so for me if we are looking for something to benchmark improvement that's it.

I want to see the improvement of the D getting into their rhythm earlier in the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Anyone know how many tickets were sold today?  Are they expecting a full house?

No idea but from what I’m seeing on Twitter, sounds like there are a lot of chargers fans in the stadium....

most fans probably won’t want to come to FedEx until it’s clear the season is going to go well. Can’t blame em i guess. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I haven't been this ****ing excited for a season opener since 2013 and maybe even more so now.

That’ll subdue real quick like it does every year.  :)

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No idea but from what I’m seeing on Twitter, sounds like there are a lot of chargers fans in the stadium....

most fans probably won’t want to come to FedEx until it’s clear the season is going to go well. Can’t blame em i guess. 

That’s very embarrassing for this franchise.