Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Bengals

TheShredder
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.f8666962f6009cd82a72d56f2b9cd3a7.png

Ron stating four times that not scoring points is disappointing and they should have more. before that 1st game he said he didnt want to see multiple 3 and outs (mainly from/for Fitz). seems thats been corrected in game 2.

i too hope the offense game put it all together and put some more on the board before its all over.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

He scared us a couple of times, but TH actually had a pretty good quarter of play.

TH is gonna make it hard for the coaches not to play him given his wheels and confidence....he adds another dimension. Dare I say he may get some series in games depending on the game flow and how Fitz is doing if nothing else as a change of pace option for the defenses to adjust to? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

What about 2015 ?

I file that one alongside 2007 as a deeply flawed team without a prayer in the playoffs that gave us something to watch. 2007 was 100% late season momentum and team effort, not so much talent. I don't think any other coach but Gibbs could have pulled that off. 

I don't think we've had a truly great team since the early 90s, but I believed in 2005 because of that defense and Gibbs. 2012 had so much excitement and firepower that even with all the problems you couldn't NOT have some faith. Too bad it ended the way it did because a healthy RG3 would have been a nightmare. 

Edited by Bacon

Here now.

As far as the play on the field goes, I don't have anything to add, to what's already been posted.

Probably gonna bolt after the 3rd quarter.

It's fun being at a live game. The turf is gorgeous. Night and day from previous years.

As a side note, whoever decided to replace the cheerleaders with the "Washington Entertainment Team" should be fired, with extreme prejudice.  The "entertainment" is embarrassingly bad and cringeworthy.   

• Like 3

Just now, Skinsfan1311 said:

Here now.

As far as the play on the field goes, I don't have anything to add, to what's already been posted.

Probably gonna bolt after the 3rd quarter.

It's fun being at a live game. The turf is gorgeous. Night and day from previous years.

As a side note, whoever decided to replace the cheerleaders with the "Washington Entertainment Team" should be fired, with extreme prejudice.  The "entertainment" is embarrassingly bad and cringeworthy.   

Cringe worthy like those bad Super Bowl halftime shows from decades past?