Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

1 hour ago, RansomthePasserby said:

I maintain that this must have contributed to how flat we looked against the Cowboys. I think our guys were fighting COVID and they didn’t know it yet. 

The defense played well and that's the side that seems to have been hit the hardest. The only offensive guys are Sims, who had an amazing catch, and Allen who looked pretty decent in limited time, so I don't buy that excuse.

• Like 1

93% of NFL players are vaccinated. I believe only two of our players on the current covid protocol list are unvaccinated so I'm hopeful that the NFL will make some adjustments to their covid protocols for vaccinated players to remedy the unfair situation we find ourselves in. As far as we know Washington players have broken no rules, they are vaccinated for the most part and we are at the NFL's mercy at this point

Edited by DEASkins
  • Like 1

NFL just released new protocols.

Unvaxxed folks remain under same conditions however, have eased restrictions allowing players that are vaxxed and asymptomatic return quicker.

So, now, somebody smarter than me or with more time with me, who is unvaxxed of our 21? 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

Unvaxxed folks remain under same conditions however, have eased restrictions allowing players that are vaxxed and asymptomatic return quicker.

So, now, somebody smarter than me or with more time with me, who is unvaxxed of our 21? 

The two reportedly unvaxxed are Sweat and Fuller.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

I know Perspiration isn't but I hadn't heard anyone else.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

The two reportedly unvaxxed are Sweat and Fuller.  

I know they can't really do this because the union would never agree to it, but honestly, I would be for docking guy's game checks if they are unvaccinated and have to miss 2 games. 

Your Body, your choice.  But every choice has a consequence, good or bad, are you willing to live with your choices and consequences?  Hmmmmmm?

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, markmills67 said:

My football /soccer team over here in England, Bolton Wanderers have had to postpone Saturdays game with Wycombe due to Covid. In my opinion there is no way the NFL should allow our game against the Eagles to be played, with only about 5 of the starters being available it's just unfair, the score for one could get totally out of control. I know the saying next man up but our OL could have a builder, Baker and candlestick maker playing alongside Sherff. 

NFL for once will you please use common sense, but I've got a feeling they won't. 

Yea they spoke on it. Forfeit is the option.

echoing others, I’d love if we could field a team and pull off a disneyesque underdog story. If we can indeed field a team, those guys are going to play their tails off.

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

^^ I haven't seen that movie in so long.  Gary Oldman was the best out-of-control bad guy of the 90's.  

Theres a dude on island that looks like his character from true romance, but with no confidence. Eye and everything. Waits tables at a Mexican restaurant I frequent. Really freaks me out.

12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

The problem it will solve is having dozens of players each week miss games.

Correct, I believe the consensus is that going forward if all players were vaccinated they would only test if there were symptoms. I imagine once the playoffs start the league won't even test vaccinated players

Edited by DEASkins
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

It kind of speaks to how dumb some of this team is considering the Cowboys, who were in close contact for hours with our players, aren’t in the same position.

I can't follow the logic of Covid purposefully discriminating between Dallas and Washington players

13 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

It kind of speaks to how dumb some of this team is considering the Cowboys, who were in close contact for hours with our players, aren’t in the same position.

Dallas will get it next week, fear not. Dak will miss our SNF game and we’ll destroy them. It’ll be great! 

and I’ll help out by traveling to Dallas in advance and licking everything in their facility :) 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993