Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh come the **** on!!! Now our last two healthy centers as well??? AND kam Curl??? What the actual flying loving ****!!! 

I’m gonna go drink. Holy ****. 

The centers AND the best DB on the team.

Heinicke is going to get killed while we go three and out every single drive.

I really think forfeiting could be the physically healthiest option if these guys are out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petey hodge said:

how many vaccinated players will we get back by Sunday after passing two COVID tests?  (Eg. Jon Allen)

The thing is that they may not test negative because they have it, just a MUCH less intense version of it.  They would still test positive.

I think people need to start testing negative today or tomorrow morning at the latest in order for it to be 48 hours between negative tests.

15 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

The centers AND the best DB on the team.

Heinicke is going to get killed while we go three and out every single drive.

I really think forfeiting could be the physically healthiest option if these guys are out.

I said in the prediction thread that I could see us essentially just running the ball. NE only threw 3 times not too long ago. 

Edited by UK SKINS FAN 74

Wow, this is just a total farce to play this game. And shame on the NFL yet again for failing to recognize what has become a medical crisis in Washington not to mention the entire NFL. And by not doing the right thing and postponing this game they are risking physical injury to those players that will be left to play it. Just an astoundingly bad decision once again by the NFL

Are some of yall serious about forfeiting the eagles game, or jus talking out loud out of frustration?

If anything we should play this game because one we could still win and two if it goes as many are expecting to it will be a black eye for the NFL and may force them to review their policy in not moving games anymore.

COVID isn't going anywhere, this could totally happen next year as well.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1